Fed up with IPTV

If using xtream editor try changing service type to DVB (1)

What's your provider make of it?

Worth a reflash maybe. Could be a number of things but you will have to troubleshoot 1 by 1

You've got to think dedicated iptv apps on firestick etc will probably kick the feeds if it's having issues a bit like mgcamd etc does for enigma2 boxes, sadly nothing exists like that for iptv on enigma2.

A stream looses connection on enigma2 we have to flick the channel backwards and forwards to restart the connection, decent android apps probably kick the feeds for you.

If using xtream editor try changing service type to DVB (1)

What's your provider make of it?

Worth a reflash maybe. Could be a number of things but you will have to troubleshoot 1 by 1
Said all ok is end I'm running open at 6.2 tube tv

It categorically can't be can it.

You have 2 devices on the same server. 1 works properly the other does not.

Also dsayers has a point.

I Had trouble once using xtream editor, so i uninstalled it , then re installed, changed to DVB(1) and it runs smoothly ever since, worth trying if all else fails.

You don't have suls/e2m3ubouquet manager installed !

Go into plugins, press green to download plugins and look for " e2m3ubouquet "

There are a number of issues really. In the old c/s days it was just as hard to find a good supplier. With iptv it is very stable however i have noticed this setup works.

1. Always use your own router
2. You really do need a solid internet speed
3. wired connection (No excuses)
4. if you are using a enigma 2 box use the service app and stream using 5002. you may also have to change the settings in xtream editor if you use it.
5. change your dns settings in router for google dns (this will help if you keep getting kicked out of streams)
6. And you will need a good supplier. now i pay £30 for 3 months. If you are paying £5 per month don't expect a good service.
7. get a box dedicated to streaming i used to have a zgemma i55 and it was fine (no problems). I have recently bought a mag 322 only £62.00 and it comes with HEVC support which dramatically reduces the bandwidth required to run iptv.
Is it possible to raplace the default " sly" router with another make ?

Is it possible to raplace the default " sly" router with another make ?
Yeah if you ask sky for the router details so you can input them into a new router I had sky q router and bought a new one and just got router details off them

Back