Ferguson Ariva, weird EPG Issue

Dave11

I recently purchased 2 ariva153's (Ferguson) off different suppliers. I have the Ariel connected for Irish channels and the dish connected for UK FTA channels. The signal quality on dish is approx 90%. I have 245 channels saved

Every time I turn on the box it will only display guide info for about 90% of channels. Like today, it displayed info for all channels except the Channel5/5*/5USA/Spike (all on same transponder).

I rebooted the box then those channels displayed guide info but then I lost it for yesterday,really,drama etc.

I rebooted device again and it worked for those channels but I lost it for the ITV's. Its a constant problem. I know I have the right frequencies because ALL channels display the programme info, just they wont all work together.

So, if I reboot box and start on Channel 1, all channels display EPG up as far as ch150 then its hit and miss after that. If I reboot box and start on Ch 100 for example, all channels from 100 upwards have EPG but when I go back to Channel 1 its hit and miss if they will have EPG or not.

Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas what it could be? Its wrecking my head.

Its like the box only displays EPG for a certain amount of channels/trannsponders at a time.

Box-Ariva 153
Firmware : latest patch
Satellite : Astra 28.2
CCCam line

Back