Filezilla an zgemma

rago

Can I connect to a friends zgemma box while its at his home with FileZilla at my address using his ip address

TIA

No but you can possibly TeamViewer to support him. what are you trying to do/achieve?

Can I connect to a friends zgemma box while its at his home with FileZilla at my address using his ip address

TIA
Get him to install filezilla and ultraviewer on his laptop.
You also need ultraviewer on yours.
He sends you the login code and it's like your using his laptop in his house.
Open filezilla and also webif if needed and from there you can add plugins, upload lines, configure his box and even flash it for him if necessary, I've done it hundreds of times

Was trying to add a new cable line , tried grogs add a line but it crash the box every time he restart the line so was change details in filezilla, I'd ask him to do it through dreamexplorer but he'd end up wiping the box

Not sure why addaline is crashing the box, I will have to look into that.

As mentioned above I would use teamviewer, both of you install it on your computers and then you can connect to his computer from yours and 'take control of it' and do it for him.

He could set up port forwarding on his router so port 21 points to his box and then you could use filezilla to connect to his box but team viewer is safer and easier.

Back