GrogBuild FileZilla won’t connect to my zgemma after reflash

Holmesy

Hi guys

Having a prob trying to connect Filezilla to my h5.2tc. I am putting the correct IP address and root, but it won’t connect, my box is showing me as being connected via LAN when I run through the settings and I also did a network test via the box and everything was good. When I try to also put my line details in manually it crashes, I’ve done a complete reflash and then reinstalled grog build, any ideas what will be causing this.

I’ve tried Cyberduck also but same results.
My current set up is virgin of which I am using this as a modem and my archerc9 as my router. Tbh I only did this set up a few weeks ago As the archer gives me better WiFi around the house. So I am not sure if the issue lies there. It’s possible because the reason i reflashed was that my connection kept cutting off while watching the vm channels. I would then have to go into info panel, softcam setup and restart.Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys

Having a prob trying to connect filezilla to my h5.2tc. I am putting the correct IP address and root, but it won’t connect, my box is showing me as being connected via lan when I run through the settings and I also did a network test via the box and everything was good. When I try to also put my line details in manually it crashes, I’ve done a complete reflash and then reinstalled grog build, any ideas what will be causing this.

I’ve tried cyberduck also but same results.
My current set up is virgin of which I am using this as a modem and my archerc9 as my router. Tbh I only did this set up a few weeks ago As the archer gives me better WiFi around the house. So I am not sure if the issue lies there. It’s possible because the reason i reflashed was because my connection kept cutting off while watching the vm channels. I would then have to go into info panel, softcam setup and restart.
If you have flashed openatv 6.4 you have to specify a password, this is the password filezilla is asking for

Back