Final PL game and the race for Europe

Ferdy9

I’m so disappointed that the season is almost over.😭

Starting this thread for up to date discussions on the final day of the PL season to see how the European slots pan out.

I hoping we have Leicester in the CL next season and I hope Liverpool get into the Europa league so they have Thurs - Sunday games next season and fk up! Heheheh

any other thoughts?

Tbh Liverpool only need a draw if Leicester draw as will go into top 4 on goal difference 3 interesting games for final top 4 places for sure hope we can do a number on villa

As much as I want the foxes in the top 4 sadly can't see it happening.

Seems pool will get it and Chelsea also sadly.

Great top 4 race in serie A also. Hope Milan can finally get into the champions league after so long being not in it but also hope juventus finish 5th.

As much as I want the foxes in the top 4 sadly can't see it happening.

Seems pool will get it and Chelsea also sadly.

Great top 4 race in serie A also. Hope Milan can finally get into the champions league after so long being not in it but also hope juventus finish 5th.
Haven’t been following Serie A bit agree that I would rather have Milan in there as opposed to Juventus

Haven’t been following Serie A bit agree that I would rather have Milan in there as opposed to Juventus

It's been a good race for top 4 last few months I would say.

Milan were in the title race not too long ago until they faltered.

Good thing is serie A games are in the evening. So can catch them later after the PL games.

Palace 18/1 to beat Liverpool, has to be worth a punt

man united team news Shows they don’t care so Nunos gonna get the win there.

All eyes on Leicester vs Tott and Chelsea vs villa

Palace 18/1 to beat Liverpool, has to be worth a punt

man united team news Shows they don’t care so Nunos gonna get the win there.

All eyes on Leicester vs Tott and Chelsea vs villa

Hope villa get something from the game and unrealistic but hope so much they bloody smash Chelsea.

Leicester can win but will be tough game will depend on pool dropping points. Hopefully Palace and motivated to get a result for the legend Hodgson.

As long as the hammers get the point to Qualify for the Europa league, thats the most important thing for me, as for the champions league places, I think Liverpool will win easy enough, so Leicester and Chelsea fighting for the other place, tricky match for both of them, villa wont be easy for Chelsea and Spurs will be difficult for Leicester, can see a draw in both of those games.

Leicester vs Tottenham is a brilliant game so far. Get in Vardy!!
I’m praying that Palace pull off a shocker

Back