Fire stick 4K profiles

dummer

Hi I have 2 fire sticks both on my Amazon account one I use that’s the 4K and my father has the other that’s the normal one.
My question is both fire sticks have mine and his profiles on them as he don’t have Amazon account
Does anyone know if you can remove a profile from a individual fire stick without it effecting the other..
I removed my dads profile off my fire stick as the added profiles stop me seeing cameras straight away as it asks for what profile each time I call to show a Alexa camera and need to select my profile before it shows cameras but when I removed his profile off my stick it also removed his profile off his fire stick thus removing IPTV apps etc off his stick..

Hi I have 2 fire sticks both on my Amazon account one I use that’s the 4K and my father has the other that’s the normal one.
My question is both fire sticks have mine and his profiles on them as he don’t have Amazon account
Does anyone know if you can remove a profile from a individual fire stick without it effecting the other..
I removed my dads profile off my fire stick as the added profiles stop me seeing cameras straight away as it asks for what profile each time I call to show a Alexa camera and need to select my profile before it shows cameras but when I removed his profile off my stick it also removed his profile off his fire stick thus removing IPTV apps etc off his stick..
Create a separate account for your dad is all that is required dummer

Can’t he just create an Amazon account ?
I think I’m going to have to for him..he has no email as such so will have to just get him one and then create an Amazon account ..was just wondering if there was a simpler way save re setting up fire stick from scratch..he’s a few miles away in a different house see and was thinking something I could maybe do remotely.

I think I’m going to have to for him..he has no email as such so will have to just get him one and then create an Amazon account ..was just wondering if there was a simpler way save re setting up fire stick from scratch..he’s a few miles away in a different house see and was thinking something I could maybe do remotely.
There is an app like teamviewer you can use on the firestick but not used it myself. Just create and email for him and an amazon account and install downloader on the stick. Only need to type in a url if your provider changes an app and then user/pass to keep him updated which is very simple

Create a separate account for your dad is all that is required dummer
Yeah going to have to go that way..pity you can not keep content of fire stick while doing that..I will have to re set up everything for him again..he is a total not got a tech clue..he is still getting to grips with using the stick after 18 months..bless

Yeah going to have to go that way..pity you can not keep content of fire stick while doing that..I will have to re set up everything for him again..he is a total not got a tech clue..he is still getting to grips with using the stick after 18 months..bless
I totally get that mate

Lol , when my dad decided to start using a computer , I gave him an old one of mine to try before he spent any money , he was a joiner so never used a computer before ,I gave him a demo and left him with it , he had had it for over 3 months then asked me me how does he put a space between words 😂😂 , probably about 15 years ago and now he’s a whizz just likes to print everything out

Lol , when my dad decided to start using a computer , I gave him an old one of mine to try before he spent any money , he was a joiner so never used a computer before ,I gave him a demo and left him with it , he had had it for over 3 months then asked me me how does he put a space between words 😂😂 , probably about 15 years ago and now he’s a whizz just likes to print everything out

Sounds similar to my parents they are proper old school.

They hate using modern technology and really get annoyed if I show them how to use a fire stick for example lol

Sorted it..drove over and used a dummy account but turns out I could have done it remotely if we took our time and were patient as Amazon use a code to activate fire stick..could have entered that from my home..
Any stuff you have pre installed that does not get downloaded from Amazon App Store actually stays put after de register and re register only thing that needed redoing was downloader..IPTV apps etc installed independently all stayed untouched..bonus..all done.

Imagine if you took him to ann summers shop :ROFLMAO:

Back