Fire stick questions

Managed to get it sorted.

Updated card details and just set address as default. Seems fine now no error.

Issue having though when using file linked code and downloading some apks they do not show at all under "manage installed applications" plus storage has gone down which indicates apps have been downloaded.

Any idea way they not showing?

Best app to use for downloading apk is downloader as once ya install app you can delete apk download. I use kodi with maverick build and cinema and beetv apps.

I followed tutorial from youtube and the guy had all the main apks via a code through file linked. Followed what he said but the apps arent showing at all.

Wouldnt know URLs for to enter into downloader.

Have used file linked now few times seems that is best option due to all APKs you get in one place just with a code.

Anyone have any idea why despite downloading the apks from file linked, apps not showing?

Once you download you are installing the apps? I would delete all the downloaded apks to save space after installed.

From what I watched after I installed the APKs from filelinked I pressed the back button to get back on the filelinked main page and clicked on the bin icon at the top.

But where it says "manage my applications" no apps are showing.

Not sure what it going on as followed the tutorial exactly.

From what I watched after I installed the APKs from filelinked I pressed the back button to get back on the filelinked main page and clicked on the bin icon at the top.

But where it says "manage my applications" no apps are showing.

Not sure what it going on as followed the tutorial exactly.
Don't delete them re install the ones you want then press the home button on remote once installed

On the video I watched it stated that after installing the apks press the back button and clear the the bin on the main page of file linked. This will save space.

Space has decreased quite a lot but no apps. No way I free up space again?

So you’re remote works now

Well not with my new batteries. Tried what was suggested but still didnt recognise remote.

Got some power left on duracell ones so just using them again.

Will just have to get pack of same duracell ones then when need to.

Some apps don't work well with remote. Read you need some mouse app.

Did download it but its not activating. How have those who have the mouse app got it working?

Also those who have use real debrid in some apps. These apps ask to enter the login details out the apps but some ask to enter within app is that safe to do without compromising real debrid account?

Anyone able to reply regarding the last post please if possible.

Thanks

Some very patient people here , any good AAA battery should work with the remote , it is not a high power device , if the ones you put in don’t operate it they are either duff or in the wrong way round . The differing mAh you state just gives you an indication of how long the battery will last , it’s really not worth putting a Duracell in a remote like this as they are designed for high drain devices.
I had trouble with my 1st gen fire stick , just the slowness of it , if possible get a more up to date one but this is a good one learn with . Double check what your doing as the troypoint guides are excellent . Yes , get mouse toggle ..... are you installing this incorrectly as you are with the others.

Understand remote doesnt take high power but for whatever reason new batteries I put in just dont seem to power up the remote. One of those things for me.

Ye noticed some apps very slow on the fire stick.

Understand hardware is older on 1st gen than rest.

Have mouse toggle installed but when I go on it just says deactivated there is no option to activate it.

I have read and watched alot of guides/tutorials relating to fire stick just too much information and just find it very overwhelming. I am struggling there is no doubt about that.

Been trying to using adb link on pc to transfer on file stick as don't think can be done direct on fire stick. Know you can use appstofire on phone/tablet but not tried that for transferring.

Issue im getting with adb link is unauthorised device message when trying to connect. Even when refresh adb nothing changes. Any ideas why this is happening?

Think it's device name can you upload a screen shot of adb as my computer in kids bedroom so can't check

Back