Guide Firestick 4k max detects vpn on Amazon prime

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Last night my 4kmax firestick while on amazon prime detected that I had nord vpn activated on stick. Not happened before is this new?? Watching the footie

Last night my 4kmax firestick while on amazon prime detected that I had nord vpn activated on stick. Not happened before is this new?? Watching the footie
Was a VPN required for Prime? Just disconnect whilst watching Mon required VPN apps!
Unless I have got you wrong and you are outside UK

outside, its no big deal as I have a workaround but keep reading titbits about new OS etc. And they lose the footie from 25/26. But watch the odd series and I pay for prime!! It was easy easy to turn it on using stick. Could be a footie thing, will try later with a movie/series.

Most likely they have blocked the server you was connecting to. Try a different server to see if that helps, or you may need a new VPN.

Yeah I noticed it picked up that I was using a vpn when I put the early match on a FS, that was with IPVanish and it'd connected to a UK server.

Yeah I noticed it picked up that I was using a vpn when I put the early match on a FS, that was with IPVanish and it'd connected to a UK server.
A lot of apps will pick it up if you are in the UK, Netflix iPlayer etc, the op is not in the uk

A lot of apps will pick it up if you are in the UK, Netflix iPlayer etc, the op is not in the uk
Prime doesn't usually pick up on it if I'm connected to a UK vpn server (I'm in the UK) but last night for some reason it did - wondered if they'd put measures in place especially for the football.

I had it on split tunneling so it never went through vpn for prime, though the vpn was working ok on other apps

Back