firestick alternative

GatewayIT

TK Supporter
Hi Guys

i normally use my firestick for watching my IPTV using smarters IPTV or any other IPTV app. as i find you can normally pick firesticks up pretty cheap £30 - £40.
is there any better alternative for that price point or slightly more?

Cheers

after reading the reviews i was looking at this for a direct replacement for the amazon firestick 4k , what are your thoughts? i did like the Buzztv Vidstick , but that was more expensive.

Robot Check

I use Amiko A6 and buzztv vidstick vidstick £69.99 and Amiko A6 £49.99 tbh the vidstick takes p#ss out of firestick and Amiko A6 is on par with a z7

I use Amiko A6 and buzztv vidstick vidstick £69.99 and Amiko A6 £49.99 tbh the vidstick takes p#ss out of firestick and Amiko A6 is on par with a z7
how do you think the T95Q sites between the firestick and buzztv vidstick?

how do you think the T95Q sites between the firestick and buzztv vidstick?
Don't know as don't own one lol but in all honesty the vidstick is a good bit of kit and so is the Amiko but all depends if will be using 3rd party apps on it or not

Don't know as don't own one lol but in all honesty the vidstick is a good bit of kit and so is the Amiko but all depends if will be using 3rd party apps on it or not
Yeah as Baz says Id put my money on the vidstick, waiting on the guys replying to my pms. But I just talked my iptv supplier into unlocking me from hardcoded app so I'm definitely going for the st4000 vidstick

Back