Firestick and Installing two IPTV services using same app - XCIPTV

ZapCity

Hi All,

Apologises if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything.

On my firesticks (4k) I have two IPTV providers - I always like a backup service.

One uses the XCIPTV app. The other has now provided a new app which is clearly based on XCIPTV as when I try and install it, I get the message..

"App not installed, the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name"

I can only get the new app installed if I uninstall the other app.

Does anyone know a way of getting around this?

many thanks

Are both versions of XCIPTV hardcoded versions from your suppliers ?

If not and you have a IPTV line then you should be able to add a second server to one of the Version you have.

If there both hardcoded ask your supplier if he has another APP type not related to XCIPTV.

Last edited:
Is your Version of XCITV a hardcoded version from your first supplier ?

If it is not then you should be able to add a second server to it, if it is hardcoded they may have removed that.

Thanks for replying. Both are their own bespoke versions, so hard coded.

Ask either of your supplier if they have another app not related to XCIPTV then as that would be the easiest way around this.

Thanks for replies. I'm wondering if a clone app program will address but I don't want a clone of the exact hard coded app.

What you lot can't see is the OP posted this above which linked to a website this cunning spammer is trying to promote using the Search term in the title.
He knows people will search and end up here then follow his link. But the forum is set to catch new users like this posting links for this reason. Nice try though @ZapCity.. :LOL:..

Sneaky little fkers these spammers.

Screenshot_20210415-200931_PicCollage.jpg

What you lot can't see is the OP posted this above which linked to a website this cunning spammer is trying to promote using the Search term in the title.
He knows people will search and end up here then follow his link. But the forum is set to catch new users like this posting links for this reason. Nice try though @ZapCity.. :LOL:..

View attachment 60324
You show them who's boss pmsl

Your on the money as usual boss man

View attachment 60324
Your right on the money as usual boss man (y)

Back