firestick and iptv help please

eileen

TK Supporter
hiya, having abit of bother with my iptv on my firestick,
it has been working great for months, supplier has changed apps a few times
and gave us login details ect, everythings been fine
anyway last few days not been working, reported it to him, he told me to download new app
, i did but couldnt login with my details, checked and double checked everything i was putting in, still no joy
then he asked me to delete the app, and got me to download another, all done via downloader,
still no joy, so he gave me a new username and password to use, no joy
then gave me m3u file for perfect player, put that in restarted app no joy it just said nothing downloaded,
i have vm hub3, have rebooted it umpteen times today
have pin in the back reset it, internet is all working, pal came in put his iptv onto perfect player worked fine
then put mine on, nothing loaded,
the childsafe and virus is off on my router, also turned off flood, all the other apps like modbro, dreamtv bee tv, amazon ect all work
but cant get my suppliers iptv to work, hes now saying it must be my end... i have asked him to download the app he has given me and to put my user and password in to see if it works, as you can use sub anywhere, dont know if hes tried that, just keeps saying sub works, and hes done everything he can for me
so is there anything else i can check at my end, as i said my internet is fine, and no reports via vm page, so i have now took all the wires out of the router, turned it off after resetting it and setting up wifi ssid ect, any ideas what i should try next, also using a zgemma with cable and sat sub and all that is working fine on wooshbuild, my iptv sub as i said is on firestick as its portable,
sorry for the long post, but this is doing my head in, as i am usually upto speed with my gadgets, any advice would be soooooooo welcome, thanks for reading

Why has the supplier changed apps a few times?
this is virtually unheard of.....well it's unheard of by me.
if someone is using STBemu, or SMART iptv player or any other app, there is practically no reason for the supplier to change the app, he just leaves it running.
it looks to me like he's trying it on, if the user and pass are the same as they were at the begining it should work.
you may have to change nameserver settings to those of google's, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on the firestick, if it's possible, not sure.
if it's someone from this forum, ask him for a refund or a working sub.
if no joy, speak to a moderator, there's no need for this in this day and age

Why has the supplier changed apps a few times?
this is virtually unheard of.....well it's unheard of by me.
if someone is using STBemu, or SMART iptv player or any other app, there is practically no reason for the supplier to change the app, he just leaves it running.
it looks to me like he's trying it on, if the user and pass are the same as they were at the begining it should work.
you may have to change nameserver settings to those of google's, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on the firestick, if it's possible, not sure.
if it's someone from this forum, ask him for a refund or a working sub.
if no joy, speak to a moderator, there's no need for this in this day and age

Thank you for reply, yes supplier has changed app a few times over past couple of month, reason he says is new servers? or suppliers he has today changed my login details a couple of times today, but cant get anything just says invalid check username url ect, then as i said got m3u put all that on perfect player, came back as nothing downloaded, just cant suss it, never had bother with any other sub i have had, never got it from techkings, cheers

If you want to pm me your details, i am quite happy to test the sub for you on some different setups ?

Did he try kicking the line from his end does he have ip locks me personally I would get a testline see if it is a problem your end (doubt it) then if all works fine with a test go back to your supplier and tell him/her that you've taken a testline for iptv and all working fine so can't possibly be your end or take benni up on the offer he will see for you

Did he try kicking the line from his end does he have ip locks me personally I would get a testline see if it is a problem your end (doubt it) then if all works fine with a test go back to your supplier and tell him/her that you've taken a testline for iptv and all working fine so can't possibly be your end or take benni up on the offer he will see for you

hi thanks for your reply,yeah he said he tried it at his end said it's working there, I have checked everything at my end all working, rebooted and reset router act ,turned off parental controls, and flood, think I as suggested is get a test elsewhere to use on perfect player and see if it works ,cheers, just hate the feeling i am being ripped off

Tested the m3u file you sent and it worked first attempt on VLC player so the problem is either in the way you are entering it or it may be your isp is blocking streaming.
Which app is the latest he has asked you to download ?
Details via pm and i will test that as well for you.

Back