Firestick Apps

I wish I knew a bit more about plex, it sounds good, I sort of understand Real Debrid (giving you much better sources, speed and quality). And as for a 'Seedbox' well, in a nutshell 'Not a clue' :laughing:
Seedbox doesn’t really have much do with Plex. It’s just handy when you download via a seedbox and it’s connected to your Plex. It’s really just effortless. Download the Torrent file directly on your Seedbox and it appears in Plex.

Seedbox doesn’t really have much do with Plex. It’s just handy when you download via a seedbox and it’s connected to your Plex. It’s really just effortless. Download the Torrent file directly on your Seedbox and it appears in Plex.
Correct. However, by the time you have searched for a RD link you have downladed a film.

Have to disagree there.

Private trackers work flawless with RD especially when your downloading same with file host links.

I know there was an issue with RD links with the free vod apps but seems that has been resolved and the links do show up when I have searched for movies and shows.

Might be different experience for others which fair enough but for me personally RD for downloading links/torrents and streaming from RD on the free vod apps is near perfect and perfect as all round service.

But such experiences will vary from person to person.

Have to disagree there.

Private trackers work flawless with RD especially when your downloading same with file host links.

I know there was an issue with RD links with the free vod apps but seems that has been resolved and the links do show up when I have searched for movies and shows.

Might be different experience for others which fair enough but for me personally RD for downloading links/torrents and streaming from RD on the free vod apps is near perfect and perfect as all round service.

Private trackers and RD is fine mate.

I was speaking on Free Apps and RD. The amount of broken/shite links is unreal.

It's nice to just go on a Private tracker find the film and load it on your Seed-box or RD. Yesterday, I wanted to watch a older more obscure Film. I loaded up my Tracker and downloaded it onto my Seedbox and was watching it on Plex in under 2 minutes. I can just imagine the ball ache finding it on 'Free Apps'

That was a problem with RD and free apps before.

Links were fine for me using. Cinemahd and few others with RD. Not sure why others having issues with links with such apps.

Some links not always there for free apps but tbh never used seedbox and if can't get stream link on the free apps just download it which what I mainly do anywhere.

But again some things advised will work better for some and better for others.

Have to disagree there.

It has not been resolved. I tried again the other
Have to disagree there.

@TheSource is correct if you really feel the urge you can connect RD to you seedbox via downloader.

I had a 120 gig boxset downloaded in just over 35 mintues. You will get nowhere near those speeds on RD

It has not been resolved. I tried again the other

@Thesis correct if you really feel the urge you can connect RD to you seedbox via downloader.

I had a 120 gig boxset downloaded in just over 35 mintues. You will get nowhere near those speeds on RD

Get what you mean now as just randomly checking and have more problematic links. Which is strange as yesterday links were working fine.

Time to switch to Plex and Trackers mate. Flawless.

As I said trackers are flawless with RD.

Seems the issue still there with free apps and highly unlikely will be fixed by RD. Shame as used to work perfect some time ago with free apps.

Not big issue as I download mostly so will just download with RD and just stream links direct on RD which work fine.

As I said trackers are flawless with RD.

Seems the issue still there with free apps and highly unlikely will be fixed by RD. Shame as used to work perfect some time ago with free apps.

Not big issue as I download mostly so will just download with RD and just stream links direct on RD which work fine.

Yeah stick to trackers and RD.

Back