Firestick audio delay

Having the same issue, got so annoyed I've gone back to older stick
Same here’ i got the fire stick 4k max 2nd gen and had nothing but problems especially with audio being way out of sync it seems worse when using iptv on it’ even legit apps itvX etc never seem to be in sync. Luckily i found an unopened still sealed 2018 fire tv stick 4k 1st gen on eBay which works flawlessly and still on original 2018 firmware which i have blocked via adb shell commands.

Hi I’m new techkings and hope I put this thread in the right place. The issue that I am having is that on my 4k max Firestick the audio seems to have a delay on all the apps, IPTV, Netflix, Disney+ etc. I’ve tried lots of things like the av sync tuning, changing the surround sound to PCM and still nothing works. Is there anything I can do to stop these audio issues? Please reply if you know anything I do I really need to solve this.
If the link provided by Prim@l didnt work, 1 option that you can use for IPTV is to use VLC as your player and sync the picture with the sound in VLC audio setting.

Hi, just thought to add that I’m going through the same problem. Eg even when navigating, the sound of the noise appears a second late.

I consider myself quite technical, so to see that I’ve tried almost everything with no luck is a bit of a shame. One thing that momentarily works is if I change display HDR10 to adaptive.

I’ve seen another person have an issue in a different thread and apparently it solved itself after a few days. Do let me know how you get on.

Hi, just thought to add that I’m going through the same problem. Eg even when navigating, the sound of the noise appears a second late.

I consider myself quite technical, so to see that I’ve tried almost everything with no luck is a bit of a shame. One thing that momentarily works is if I change display HDR10 to adaptive.

I’ve seen another person have an issue in a different thread and apparently it solved itself after a few days. Do let me know how you get on.
Are you using VLC player? EXO or IJK works best. I've noticed VLC has the worst lag.

Once you get audio sync issues, no amount of adjustments on Firestick settings help.

Having the same issue, Firestick 4k Max, I tried changing sound to PCM and using the AV Sync 'bouncing ball' which isn't the easiest thing to fix it. I do use a Sound Bar, but it's bloody frustrating and nothing seems to fix it. It's been like that since it was out of the box.

Back