Firestick best app for IPTV 2023

No and I tried it with VPN. Remember it was working perfect for months. I can still use it on smartphones and a mag, its just I use amazon prime and netflix, itvx, bbciplayer, so liked the idea of one remote, if that makes sense. I can use smarters lite on iphone and will now try and see if that can go on firestick.

And if stick is faulty it may go tits up on other bits. I can return by 28 OCT 23.

No and I tried it with VPN. Remember it was working perfect for months. I can still use it on smartphones and a mag, its just I use amazon prime and netflix, itvx, bbciplayer, so liked the idea of one remote, if that makes sense. I can use smarters lite on iphone and will now try and see if that can go on firestick.

And if stick is faulty it may go tits up on other bits. I can return by 28 OCT 23.
If you've reset the firestick, you have to enable “downloads from unknown sources” and “debugging mode” in the developer options. To do this, Go to > Settings > Device > Developer Options > Set both to ON

I have done all that and double checked just now. No luck. I'm going to bed
The Android app your provider sent you works on the old firestick so he hasn't blocked it.
It will also work on the phone if it's an Android phone.
You might have to download the app again rather than install it from the ipk you downloaded originally

like i say your not the only one my 4K max seems to be awful lately even stremio seems to struggle not sure what is going on’ i also did read on the official kodi forums that there’s a few having problems with that application too & talk of Amazon deliberately throttling it on purpose not sure if there’s any truth in it’ i did change broadband providers lately from Virgin media to Youfibre 1GB full fibre and the router they’re supplied me is the eero pro 6.

Its very strange. I have noticed it bounces me out instantly. I will load smarters lite on stick and see what happens with that. I did a clean install ie downloaded apk again.

Cant load that smarters lite. I did load it to XStreamity enigma2 box using an url from iphone smarters and put in pw/User etc and it worked. But when I tried on another sat box using Xstreamity it would not load!! got message like invalid details. Was not connecting at same time but when I exit Zstreamity does it actuAlly disconnect the iPTV?

When a stream has been stopped the connection should stop

Even if playing a stream you should be able to login on another device but when you play a stream it will likely kill the previous connection.

When testing on different devices are they all using the same IP address? Not using a VPN on one and not on another or one on home network and the other mobile data?

The line could be locked to a specific IP address

When a stream has been stopped the connection should stop

Even if playing a stream you should be able to login on another device but when you play a stream it will likely kill the previous connection.

When testing on different devices are they all using the same IP address? Not using a VPN on one and not on another or one on home network and the other mobile data?

The line could be locked to a specific IP address
This happens more than people realise

Yeah that must be it. I have mag, firestick, 2 phones, and the enigma2 box, not allowed but it did work and better than the others!!

Is it IP address or MAC that may be used to restrict usage?

Last edited:
Yeah that must be it. I have mag, firestick, 2 phones, and the enigma2 box, not allowed but it did work and better than the others!!

No wonder you are having issues if you are running various devices . Mac address and ip can be locked to stop you abusing it.

Mate had same issues he was logged in to 6-7 devices at same time , though not using at same time.

I assumed if you only use one at a time you could have any number connected!!! At least I know now. Thanks all.

Last edited:
I have several firesticks and only 1 connection , I only ever use 1 firestick at a time , I always back out of app and put firestick to sleep after use , this works for me. Is it sorted then bmitie ?

Tivimate like others have said, works better than implayer on lower powered devices.

If not use custom provider app.

But does it depend on the provider supporting these apps?

I have a provider APP that was working on Firestick 4kmax but a few days ago it just stopped. I would select it, it would load and then when I selected a channel it logged me out. So I thougt just a glitch, uninstalled it re-installed it, put in USER and PW and no joy just wont log in. It still works on mag box and smartphone. I'm lost as to why it stopped. I am told its my end. I did check log in details quite a few times.
There are a few Tivimate, Implayer or Ibo as well

Back