Firestick Bouquets - Xtream Editor

BeardedKing

Hi Guys,

I've been out of the game for a year and I recently picked up a Firestick 4K on Black Friday.

I'm getting a line off a TK Veteran however, can you advise the best way I can arrange all the channels into bouquets please?

I did this in the past using Xtream Editor however, is this still possible with a Firestick running IPTV Smarters Pro?

Does anyone have a default template for the channel list (Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Kids, News, Irish) please?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I've been out of the game for a year and I recently picked up a Firestick 4K on Black Friday.

I'm getting a line off a TK Veteran however, can you advise the best way I can arrange all the channels into bouquets please?

I did this in the past using Xtream Editor however, is this still possible with a Firestick running IPTV Smarters Pro?

Does anyone have a default template for the channel list (Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Kids, News, Irish) please?

Thanks!
Your provider should have his own Android app which arranges all the bouquets for you.
You can't arrange them in your own bespoke way, they are in the order he has them on his server

Your provider should have his own Android app which arranges all the bouquets for you.
You can't arrange them in your own bespoke way, they are in the order he has them on his server surely that

You can't arrange them in your own bespoke way, they are in the order he has them on his server
Surely that's not the case, I used to create my own channel list when using an Enigma2 device 2 years ago.

If you're provider gives you the url then yes you can still use editor and arrange channels to how you want. Just use the editor APK

Back