firestick cant run fubo tv

fozzer

Hi I have installed fubo tv on my firestick 1st generation but when I launch it it says "fubotv wont run without google play services, which are not supported by your device can I not run fubo on this? I was expecting to get a problem when installing it. does it work on the 4k firestick and new firestick. Any help much appreciated.

Hi I have installed fubo tv on my firestick 1st generation but when I launch it it says "fubotv wont run without google play services, which are not supported by your device can I not run fubo on this? I was expecting to get a problem when installing it. does it work on the 4k firestick and new firestick. Any help much appreciated.
You can side load Google play services on to a firestick I have done so BUT when I opened it up It informs you that "This version of Google play is incompatible with your device" so like bazcfc1 informs you it will be the same answer on all firesticks and Fire tv boxes..Sorry

Have you tried to patch or get a modded version of fubo tv that wont require the google play verification check

You can install the app through the amazon store,then you know you are getting the right app for your device.Your store needs to be Amazon.com not co.uk.I have just sent Fubotv to my firestick and it loads up and is asking for login details.you need to go to manage your content and devices,preferences and change the country region settings to us for it to work.
The only problem you have is like me,Your first gen firestick wont work with vpn apps you need a Vpn router,I have tried with about 6 vpn apps and none of them change the ip address.

Last edited:
Back