Firestick newbie

timland1888

Hi all

Have a zgemma at home which is fine, but currently on holiday and have got a shot of a firestick which is needing updated , anyone know of any newbie set up files and best free apps to install for live sports and movies while im on holiday

Any help appreciated

Use a good VPN, theres loads, this opens the gate to more apk's, some won't work unless you have a VPN some will, filelinked apk is a must these days on firestick, you can search how to install this if you don't already have it, once this is installed there's loads of codes (all 8 digit) to put into filelinked some require a pin number (4 digit) which you can get by subscribing to their you tube channels, some don't need a pin, once you enter the 8 digit code this allows you access to all sorts of apk's assigned to that particular code, select the apk you want, once its downloaded onto stick select the play button at the end of the download to install, the list of apk's and choice is endless, some work fantastic, others not so good, so it's trial and error, you tube has an entirity of info and knowledge and i'm sure you'll find what you are looking for! Good Luck!

Stuss have you used that build on that video? im not a lover of builds which repos and addons does it use? I generally install my own addons ones that load up fast and work. Cant see the point of a build if only a few work.

Stuss have you used that build on that video? im not a lover of builds which repos and addons does it use? I generally install my own addons ones that load up fast and work. Cant see the point of a build if only a few work.

I tend to use kodi very seldom. One day you find the perfect add-on then it's gone. Even youtube are taking down videos which imo didnt help builds. Or genuine developers .Yoda works for my needs. I gave up on builds. due cease and desist notices been waved about

Last edited:
I agree with stuss

I had kodi for a few months and did a lot of trial and error, its more hassle than it's worth. Kodi is slow and most the streams freeze and dont have EPG

You are better off going for a pay IPTV server and you will get everything you need including EPG, fast zapping times and more choice of channels

I agree with you venomx it is hassle, but it depends what you want to watch. i just like new movies and sports im not interested in an epg for tv channels so kodi serves a purpose. I have good working addons now its fast too ive had some addons work now for 2 years and there still going strong. The problem with an iptv server is youre restricted to what they have. Ive tried different iptv suppliers and there vod doesnt have the very latest movie releases you can only get them through iptv player on a zgemma or enigma box or thruogh terrium tv on an android box or a firestick. A Mag box is brilliant for iptv but for the latest new movies a waste of time. Because its relying on the iptv server. So its either a firestick or an android box you can install all 3 on there iptv kodi and terrium tv.

Last edited:
can you send your list of vod? Be interesting to see what you get. I have hundreds oof 2018 movies on my iptv supplier but most ive never even heard of the odd mainstream film

Oh dear me. I am 40 miles off Shetland I get movies with every shift turn around. As if kodi is only source of media .

Tata.

Back