Firestick

Right so Iv tried the other stb app with no joy, Iv got my Mac (my subscription) and url and still nothing seems to work? Strange I was using the sub for 5 months and all of a sudden it’s not working. The only thing I obviously can’t do anything about now is the device serial number which may have changed when firestick got reset!

Have you tried a total factory reset then download the app again.
Strange if it's working with a test of the same supplier.

Yeh even brought a new firestick and tried loading my Mac onto it with the url
I have to presume that buying a new firestick you have gone into settings to devise, delevopers options and put apps from unknown sources on, you've downloaded your STB EMULATOR which would have given you a new Mac code and serial number, you would have then entered your original Mac code and you are still getting - as original post- blue screen 'contact your provider' .
If this is the case, because you don't know the original serial number when it was first loaded, and your provider is obviously not being helpful, as previous post by other members, try a free test on a different Mac code, and if this is working then the fault is still with your sub provider for whatever reason.

If a test is working fine from the same supplier but not ur current sub which is also from him. I would assume ur sub has expired or its been disabled from him. Thats my thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a test is working fine from the same supplier but not ur current sub which is also from him. I would assume ur sub has expired or its been disabled from him. Thats my thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should have said it in shorter words, I think you've hit the nail in the head!!!

Well Iv had a test from the guy and that worked fine. The provider is saying my sub has not expired and still got good few months left on. He’s not sure what else he can try. He’s said if we can’t resolve it he will just give me some sort of refund.

Back