Firesticks Blocking IPTV

RyuleDreg

Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Firesticks with the new launcher blocking IPTV traffic.
I have a person trying to use a XCIPTV client that works on my stick with the same server and it tells him that the server can't be reached trying again and so on and so on. Everything is the same on the stick. I thought maybe the provider was filtering so I had him try a VPN no go next I had him use his cell phones hotspot works on mine not on his we have the same phone provider. The only difference is he has the new firestick and I have a new firestick 4k that does not have the update yet as they have not rolled it out on the 4K yet. Anyone have any knowledge of amazon doing this.

Take to your place and bet it will work happened to friend few weeks ago both of us on virgin didn't work at his but login no problems in mine once I gave it back it login in his I think it's something to with child safe in your virgin account needs to turned off

Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Firesticks with the new launcher blocking IPTV traffic.
I have a person trying to use a XCIPTV client that works on my stick with the same server and it tells him that the server can't be reached trying again and so on and so on. Everything is the same on the stick. I thought maybe the provider was filtering so I had him try a VPN no go next I had him use his cell phones hotspot works on mine not on his we have the same phone provider. The only difference is he has the new firestick and I have a new firestick 4k that does not have the update yet as they have not rolled it out on the 4K yet. Anyone have any knowledge of amazon doing this.
You sound like a seller that's stuck and come here for help?
Could it be that he was isp blocked when football was on.
And would work on mobile hot-spot as its completely different to end user isp

1st thing I would do is make sure all websafe/firewalls is turned off on the router.
2nd reboot the router and device see if that works
3rd change the username and password for if compromised
4 get a trial on to see if that works if that works then your a step closer to solving issue

I physically got the firestick in question it worked just fine on my network. It definitely had to be the providers blocking it or the user lied to me and told me it was not working. Sorry for the hassle

Back