First Day Of The Premier League Season

the celtic game today for me was unwatchable.
tried both Celtic tv and Premier sports 1 with VPN set to france then belgium without any joy.
switching over to SKY i caught some of the newcastle united match and then some of the spurs game and both games were flawless (strange)
i cant fault my supplier as the service has been very good so far,i just found it a bit strange that all the SKY english games cleared perfect and premier sports and Celtic tv
were affected so badly

the celtic game today for me was unwatchable.
tried both Celtic tv and Premier sports 1 with VPN set to france then belgium without any joy.
switching over to SKY i caught some of the newcastle united match and then some of the spurs game and both games were flawless (strange)
i cant fault my supplier as the service has been very good so far,i just found it a bit strange that all the SKY english games cleared perfect and premier sports and Celtic tv
were affected so badly
Think about it logically though, you either have connection to the server or not, the URL is the same. If it’s buffering and cutting out and there’s nothing wrong connection wise (which there can’t be Because other channels worked and your traffic is encrypted) then it’s their end, but again they won’t admit that.

Think about it logically though, you either have connection to the server or not, the URL is the same. If it’s buffering and cutting out and there’s nothing wrong connection wise (which there can’t be Because other channels worked and your traffic is encrypted) then it’s their end, but again they won’t admit that.
to be fair to my supplier i never contacted him,whenever i have contacted him he has replied within 15 minutes with advice so i cant fault him here.
i just found it a bit strange that Celtic tv and Premier sports were affected so badly today as the 2 of them have been perfect over the last year or so.

for the price of the service and with all the usual problems that come with IPTV i think people have to expect a few bad days with there providers

to be fair to my supplier i never contacted him,whenever i have contacted him he has replied within 15 minutes with advice so i cant fault him here.
i just found it a bit strange that Celtic tv and Premier sports were affected so badly today as the 2 of them have been perfect over the last year or so.

for the price of the service and with all the usual problems that come with IPTV i think people have to expect a few bad days with there providers
Yeah I think it’s to be expected agreed, it can’t work all the time! Let’s hope it stabilises out over the next few weeks

VM usually block for the first few weeks of new season then they don't bother after that.
Up to now I've not needed a VPN and neither has any of my family/friends using VM but that could all change next week

VM usually block for the first few weeks of new season then they don't bother after that.
Up to now I've not needed a VPN and neither has any of my family/friends using VM but that could all change next week
I moved house, went to Sky from VM and thought they’d be worse for blocks but haven’t needed one either. VM are internet Nazis!

Last year they blocked for about 3 weeks then didn't block anything for the rest of the season.
I can cope with that
Yeah they just want to create a bit of hysteria at the start for subs, lock a percentage of people into contract. After that those that are left are either not desperate enough or wouldn’t sign up anyway

I don't think the majority of streamers would sign up under any circumstances.
If IPTV and other methods were wiped out overnight, people would just watch at the pub, like back in the day, or do without

Think we all expected big hits at the start of the prem season. I've always said it's good to be prepared. Have 2 providers, have a vpn on standby cause you don't know when you will need it.
It's a big game of cat and mouse after all

Just part and parcel of the game.

It happens nearly every new season over last few years where these big ISPs put these measures in place to cause major issues.

But after few weeks things iron out and you find little to no issues with blocks etc.

IF VPNs are needed for some period of time then so be it.

It's only sky who give a crap.
They had to get an injunction to force other isp's to do something because they flatly refused at first.
Now they go along with it for a bit then conveniently forget

It's only sky who give a crap.
They had to get an injunction to force other isp's to do something because they flatly refused at first.
Now they go along with it for a bit then conveniently forget

Lets hope that happens again after a few weeks lol.

BT also have an interest tbh with the rights they have for some PL games.

Talktalk didn't used to care much. They said SLY would have to pay them to police it. Don't know if it is still the same

Talktalk didn't used to care much. They said SLY would have to pay them to police it. Don't know if it is still the same
That's why sky got the court order, to force isp's to do their bidding.
As you can imagine, not many of them were very happy about being forced to help one of their competitors

If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that talk talk fttp was blocking but their non fibre wasn't. Be interesting to see if that's still the case

Euafa has recruited the same company and tactics to disrupt champions league football in Ireland and the UK which is friends tms aka fact so going to be an interesting season all round 🤣🤣

Euafa has recruited the same company and tactics to disrupt champions league football in Ireland and the UK which is friends tms aka fact so going to be an interesting season all round 🤣🤣
Even you may have to use a VPN

Back