First Day Of The Premier League Season

This might help people, but depending on who your Internet provider is you need to turn a setting off in your router. I am with BT so I turned off Smart setup to which helps the blocks 🚫 😉

Nope I've other ways of watching football bud.
Like a sky go account (neighbours) so can watch champions league that way got to be one step ahead now days bud.
I have my mates sky go Password, but I am always 1 to 2 minutes behind Live TV!

i only use PIA vpn and ive never had any problems with it.
as i said yesterday all channels were clearing perfect for me except Celtic tv and Premier sports.
unfortunately for me they were the only channels i really wanted to watch on sunday :cry::ROFLMAO:

What's a vpn???? There's loads you can use Google search is your answer
I am aware of that 😂 I asked what VPN people were using and there performance was? 😂 some can be good for movies for example and other VPNs are better with Live TV

I never said what’s a VPN did I? 😂

i only use PIA vpn and ive never had any problems with it.
as i said yesterday all channels were clearing perfect for me except Celtic tv and Premier sports.
unfortunately for me they were the only channels i really wanted to watch on sunday :cry::ROFLMAO:
That’s crap mate! Maybe use a different VPN? Or what’s is your provider issue with those channels?

Blocks are annoying as hell but having a cracked and legit (mates) vpn is good to have during such times.

The powers that be will not stop under any circumstance. They will continue to cause major disruptions.

Providers and even end users have to be a step ahead of these cants.

Blocks are annoying as hell but having a cracked and legit (mates) vpn is good to have during such times.

The powers that be will not stop under any circumstance. They will continue to cause major disruptions.

Yes they are matel if Sky and BT wasn’t soooooooo expensive like they are people wouldn‘t do this. Sky are just so greedy and not worth all of that money! Some countries pay like £10 a month and get every game shown! Why are we always being ripped off?

Yes they are matel if Sky and BT wasn’t soooooooo expensive like they are people wouldn‘t do this. Sky are just so greedy and not worth all of that money! Some countries pay like £10 a month and get every game shown! Why are we always being ripped off?
Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Brexit Covid🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

there not that annoying especially if it's only shite teams that are playing.
at end of day the powers that be will come again with bigger tactics same with champions league aswell

at end of day the powers that be will come again with bigger tactics same with champions league aswell
I doubt they will try and shut down VPNs mate. You would stop 50% of other business.

😂

I doubt they will try and shut down VPNs mate. You would stop 50% of other business.
No mate. They wouldn’t be able to shut them down ever. Everyone who works from home will need it have a VPN to connect to there work server.

Well fans who watch the shite teams obviously will be annoyed. Chelski is one that comes to mind :sneaky:

Powers that be can come up with whatever tactics they want but they can't stop IPTV. Cause issues sure but always will be a way round it.

Back