First set up of ibox 2 plus se

The marsh

Hi All I'm new to these ibox 2 plus se and have just odered one so any links or advice would be great as to what I need to do first to set up as I have only ever set up a openbox v8s. I'm a little lost with all this flashing to start and do I need to.? and then the difference adding clines hoping I aint made a mistake

Load it with the openvix image and your life will be much easier lol go here for the image. Unzip the download, copy the folder (cloudix) to a fat32 formatted usb pen, turn off your box, plug in the usb in the REAR port, turn box on, the image should install on the box, should say DONE on front of box when finished, if the front screen doesnt display anything then leave the pen in for 15 mins, then turn off box, remove usb and turn on. Openvix will ask you to setup the box then, follow on screen instructions. Once done come back here for more tips :-)

Will be quicker to use one of Sucmnsee's images from Downloads section -especially if you are using these boxes for first time. But make sure you choose the SE version

Great thanks guys I'll check out the downloads now ready and try soon as box arrives Tuesday . I'll take my first step setting up the image then Next line and sky skin if this all goes to plan I'll be happy but from what I been reading this could take some time an effort compared to openbox.

Have you a line already - if so does your line begin with a C or an N as you may need to download other files as well

If u do end up using my images they have a skyskin on already. Set for n line but easy changed to c line

Yea already have a line running on openbox an its a c line what will I need to change exactly if use your image as planning to use your image sucmnsee?, thanks

Theres a file in downloads called cams. Download it. It has the ipk to install and the template file you enter ur line into.
Its just a CCCcam.cfg file which u may already have. But you just need to go into softcams and turn off mgcamd and install cccam.

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

You know you have to download an ftp program on ur pc to send file to box? No usb entering.
I use dreambox control centre

Yes I will downlaod a program tomorrow either FileZilla or dcc then. Also do I need to downlaod cam 2.1.3 thanks for help

Last edited:
i have copied file from downloads to usb ready and it shows as this Cloud iBox 2+ SE Vix Apollo 131 sucmnsee Backup 26.01.2015. then inside is cloudx file could someone pleaesetell me if this is correct?

how do i lose first file as when i drag over clodxfile it always inserts Cloud iBox 2+ SE Vix Apollo 131 sucmnsee Backup 26.01.2015 file fisrt? sorted now i think just cloudx folder now with 5 file inside attached to usb.

Last edited:
Yes, correct, you need to unzip the downloaded folder and gthen you will have 5 files inside cloudix - put this folder onto usb and insert into rear of box and switch on. Sometimes it will say say flash on screen, other times it may stay blank. If it does go blank just leave for approx 10mins to ensure it flashed

Sorry to hijack the thread and a bit of a noob question..but I've just got mine today that has OpenPLI already installed and I was wondering can I just install Sucmnsee's image right over that and it will work? I'm a complete newbie to this so go easy on me.. lol

Hi guys, sorry to barge in but I really need some help, I've been setting up my cloud I box 2 go to the point where I've put my line on but still only getting FTA channels, when I go into softcam setup it says, Active: CCcam.2.3.0 and just under that it says, Select: then a green tick and CCcam.2.3.0, then in CCcam server info, it's got a red circle and the line details, but a friends box which is working fine it as a green circle and the line details, I think the problem is with the red circle not being green, but how do I correct it, please help it been doing my head in for a week,
thanx guys
ps I have posted the same post on another thread

Back