First time set up Edision os mini - help please! :)

Ok, I'm about to try this now. Is it normal to only have the option of automatic scanning tuner A and not tuner b as well?

17e88913f645c59c63aa251f8a2ffc59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open AB E2 and press menu - change to your area using left/right button, save and scan.

For cable, open ABM and in providers change 00008 Nottingham to whatever your area is.

Just overwrite the CCcam.cfg or newcamd.list.

Open AB E2 and press menu - change to your area using left/right button, save and scan.

For cable, open ABM and in providers change 00008 Nottingham to whatever your area is.

Just overwrite the CCcam.cfg or newcamd.list.

Perfect!! Thank you all so much, the area has changed now!

I have overwritten the newcamd.list file for my test but the money $ channels are still blank. Is there anything I can do to get them to work?

Thanks again for all your help!

Did they provide a newcamd.list or have you edited the existing one?

It won't hurt to just get another 24 hr test to try it.

If you have web filtering from your isp ensure it's off, like say with sky you need to log onto the sky website to turn off broadband shield

Thank you everyone! It's finally working now!

I do have one more question - when searching for channels, do I go to epg and selects the AB 2E bouquet? Is there a way to go directly to the channels in the 300's or 400s without scrolling through that many channels?

Thanks again!

Pressing the arrow buttons under the 7 & 9 will change bouquets when you're in the main epg

- - - Updated - - -

Pressing tv button will bring up a list of bouquets

If you want to get straight into the EPG without seeing the toppicks screen:
From the epg press Menu > Show toppicks screen = no

Back