WooshBuild Flash on the Fly Error 6.2 to 6.3

AFG-1033

Keep getting messages that my current image 6.2 is out of date when running software update.

I've tried numerous times to update to 6.3 using flash on the fly, but on the unzipping process it comes back with a image invalid error?

Is anyone else having this problem and found a solution.

Thanks

Is your storage media mounted as /media/hdd?
If it isn't the image manager won't be able to download and unzip it.

Not sure about ATV but changing to a new image number may require a USB flash.

I've initialised the USB storage stick (32Gb) and its showing as listed in the storage information screen.

Looks like my only option maybe to do a fresh flash via USB :(

Have a look in InfoPanel > Plugins > Mount Manager and make sure it's mounted as /media/hdd and formatted as Ext4 R/W

Just checked as per your instructions, And its mounted correctly as Ext4 R/W.

Do you think the download source image is corrupted?

Hello,
I have a similar issue also. My HDD is mounted as /media/hdd type ext4.
When I checked the Image-Version on InfoPanel under Infos of Info Panel, It indicated that "an internal error has occur"

Is this affecting the upgrade from 6.2?

Just checked my box and I’m having the same internal error reported in info panel.

So is 6.2 corrupted which won’t allow the upgrade to 6.3?

Keep getting messages that my current image 6.2 is out of date when running software update.

I've tried numerous times to update to 6.3 using flash on the fly, but on the unzipping process it comes back with a image invalid error?

Is anyone else having this problem and found a solution.

Thanks
Change your current Skin to Default, re-boot and press BLUE on Remote, then select Flash Online for OpenATV versions.

Back