Cable flashed my box and having problems

So you flashed your box , then went through all the instructions on how to set it up again , and of course you have your line details safe aswell , as reflashing box wipes out your line as well,

well i hope so as a bit to old to be mucking about with this lol if i had my way i would of sent it to someone to sort for me if i could find someone down in poole

just lost every thing and the man who sold me the line said to do it i think the wife played around with it too and a woman and a remote control are not a good mixture in my book i just hope she has not mucked it up as i find it very hard to sort the different settings on the box and would just really like to get it up and running as i cannot get out the house much because of health reasons and this was my only sanctuary and joy

Well hopefully the guy gets you up and running through team viewer , if not there are plenty of good guys on here that will sort you out .

thats comforting to know but following or reading instructions and doing them will be way over my head but thanks for chatting to me i may not have tv to watch but thank you if i have to send it to someone to sort out so be it

Back