Flashing Openatv 7,2

They do on my boxes. Probably a skin issue. Check with the out of box/standard/default/stock/not-user-selected skin.

Et8500
GB UE 4K
GB Quad 4K
Zgemma H9S SE

I thought you built your own images. Once you set it up, you can build any of those images.
Abu we are both on various forums, you do sound like my accountant a lot in the information you ask. The average guy including yourself loves the way we gain access to free premium tv. Its only a knock about thread and willo really does not want to build a custom image to test BH no offence meant in any way Moshi (y) To add the other forums tend to have tech guys who understand how to use a PC.

TK Prides itself in helping MRs evens (82) get things running like like wooshes nan did :whistle:

Last edited:
I know most people flash their images online now but I found if you go to Open ATV nightly downloads a popup appears asking you if you want to translate to English.If you select yes it will just leave the English Downloads. There is normally about 8 in the list,but after selecting English there are only 2. Just never noticed that before.
that does not happen for gigablue and i think what you are talking about is it translates page from german to english not the images. I use built in translator with firefox so have never noticed this but when I tried link in edge it askes if you want to translate page from german to english.

that does not happen for gigablue and i think what you are talking about is it translates page from german to english not the images. I use built in translator with firefox so have never noticed this but when I tried link in edge it askes if you want to translate page from german to english.
Yes, it does translate page from German to English but just wondered why it only shows 2 images to download when you select English if they are all german when normally there are about 8. There is nothing written in English on that page anyway so what are they translating. Only mentioned it as Moshibeth downloaded Open Atv 7.2 and it did not give him the red button option to change the language, so he had to remove languages via ftp. I have not had that issue but others have so just wondered if that had anything to do with it.

Back