Football Feeds Live On Satellite

Astra 28.2°E
12625 H 7200

Liverpool v Sheff Utd - HD
Biss: 12 34 5A A0 20 20 10 50
I've tried tuning this using the Feeds Finder plugin but get '0 channels found.'

My signal on 28.2e is reasonable enough. All regular tp's are working.

Am I missing something?

I've tried tuning this using the Feeds Finder plugin but get '0 channels found.'

My signal on 28.2e is reasonable enough. All regular tp's are working.

Am I missing something?
Tuning it in is ok for me, but getting the keys to work has been the problem, havent got it to work yet.

Tried again during the 2nd half and a few times after the Liverpool game on another box but still no joy. I think it might be a signal problem though.

Whilst I don't have any significant issues watching 28.2e I'm using an offset LNB and some tp's are currently anything between 31 to 70% SNR so could explain why.

I'll have another go if one appears tomorrow and will try to improve the signal beforehand.

How long do they normally appear before games and how long do they stay up afterwards?

Thanks for the screenshot Pieeater.

when you open up the softcam.key file there might be lots of keys listed,Just delete them all,then add your key so thats the only one listed,then save and restart.
mike only gives the second part of the key so you need the first part from the livelog tab.once you scan the channel in look in the livelog section for "EMU KEY FOUND" it will look like F 12345678 00000000. you will need F 12345678 00, then add the part mike posted without the spaces F 12345678 00 12345AA020201050Screenshot 2020-10-24 225528.jpg

Last edited:
Think it is the sty box office without graphics which will be added back at base. same as last night and a regular key, did not have to update key yesterday or today. MOD only have one commentator and the world feed as Ian Darke on commentary tonight

Think it is the sty box office without graphics which will be added back at base. same as last night and a regular key, did not have to update key yesterday or today. MOD only have one commentator and the world feed as Ian Darke on commentary tonight
see what you mean, channel name has just updated and MOTD is title, BBC will probably have someone back at BBC adding commentary over audio channel 2 but channel one is sky I think

Back