Football Manager 2020

I have always enjoyed console games more so than PC ones tbh.

Speaking of consoles wonder if PS5 and new Xbox still coming out end of the year. Sony and Microsoft seem adamant it will.

I don't see the hype around FIFA the actual Gameplay is terrible its so predictable.
PES isn't perfect but I always find it more realistic and more innovative.
EA has the licences and pays big for them.
I think that's the big seller for FIFA where as with PES if you want the licences you have to download the files to USB and then add them to your game.

I actually have preferred Fifa since PS3 days to PES.

PES lost its way imo on PS3 onwards. Gameplay wasnt smooth and slick as before just seemed unrealistic which is opposite with Fifa.

Having licenses is also major and real names lol

I’ll be honest, not a fan of PES

Not for everyone but there was a time for few years actually it was just the complete game. A proper football game which at that time Fifa wasnt.

My Favorite PES was with the italian ref on the cover on the game.

Never tried that one PES manager is that a mobile game?
The only other manager game I've enjoyed was premier manager on the amiga. You had a massive landline phone in your office with every club managers number in your phone book lol.
That's a long way back tho 1993 I think.

It was PES management on the Ps2 I haven't played that before.
Its odd that they don't bring Football Manager out on consoles now.

Ye thats it. Fun game back then.

Dont think they really need to and dont think they ever but could be wrong.

Football manager imo works well on PC and not sure how well it would play on console. Albeit there is hardly any controls for the game.

Is it true game is finally fully cracked?

Be great if it is but cant find the crack for it anywhere despite those saying on a trusted cracking game site that is been released today.

From reading from different places seems there is a bypass which is some sort of crack for the game. Seems to be working for those.

Any ideas where to get this from as can't find ot anywhere?

Have you tried on torrent sites?. I haven't heard of the game being cracked, but if it has I would guess that it would be shared on the Pirate Bay etc.

Tried torrent sites ones I use not on there.

Not cracked as such but group MKDEV seems to have bypassed the encryption.

I'm not sure where to get it then if its not cracked then chances are it will end up stopping working when you are playing.
I save my pennies up and if you shop around before release you will get 2021 for £20-25 on pre order you also get to play it a week before it comes out on full release through steam.

heres the bypass : File on MEGA

and heres the torrent you need : http://btfile.soft5566.com/y/Football.Manager.2020.v20.4.1.Steam.torrent

read the 'Crack Instructions - MKDEV TEAM.txt' in the 'Football.Manager.2020.20.4.1.CrackOnly.v2.2.READNFO-MKDEV' folder
and follow the instructions

heres there site, where i found the files : Football Manager 2020 – MKDEV TEAM PORTAL

it works fine for me it didnt work 1st try with the normal crack files, i just had to find my cpu (3770) in the crack folder and i used those files
im about 15 games in and all seems to work as it should

(y)

Back