Forbidden 403 nginx

Surestart

Firstly apologies if Ive posted this in the wrong place. I have an iptv from one of the guys on here. Clicked on my Stbemu on my android tv and I'm getting a whitescreen saying Forbidden 403 with nginx underneath it. Ive messaged my iptv supplier but had no reply from him. Can anyone tell me if its down to my supplier or maybe something else ? Thanks

It means the url is working and been redirected away from its main purpose. Is the portal correct with /c on end

Hmm I would say next protocol is try your supplier is there internet deffinatly going to device been used

686CB192-A7A3-4795-B5FA-711E09D473A9.jpeg
Hmm I would say next protocol is try your supplier is there internet deffinatly going to device been used
Everything else on the android tv is working ok. My supplier just hasn’t got back to me, messaged him on messenger, WhatsApp and by text. Still waiting for a reply. He was on tech king’s but apparently left a couple of years ago ☹️

Looks like the dns is down as if it was active it would say something like account blocked contact service provider or not supported

Looks like the dns is down as if it was active it would say something like account blocked contact service provider or not supported
device not supported or YOUR APP IS NOT SUPPORTED I get that with one provider when trying to check player format with xtreamcode login

example :
Code:
http://yourprovider-url:port/player_api.php?username=YOURSUERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&type=m3u&output=ts

But service does work just trying to stop getting details

Looks like problem providers end then bud has your mac address changed on stb emu pro.
Deffinatly entered portal correctly tried with just /c on end and tried without port number

Back