ford radio code

stevo1

Hi could anyone help lost my radio code for my ford 6000cd audio unit. my serial no. m009212. Thanks

Hi aloysius,

Sorry its the Olympics making us type quicker lol, I will slow down a litte, if you get any codes you can not do I am here to help them.

Jon

Hello to everyone!
I'm new here, and I'm posting because I need help with my radio.
The car is an australian Ford Falcon, year 1993, and I think the radio is pretty old, made in Singapore...
Its serial number is 4493280 (without any letters)

Can someone help me, please?!?

Thank you in advance.

Hello to everyone!
The car is an australian Ford Falcon, year 1993, and I think the radio is pretty old, made in Singapore...

Thank you in advance.

not sure but try 123

Hello to everyone!

Thank you in advance.

Is your radio made by FMS? If so, the code wont be available anywhere on Internet, (don't know of anyone who has serial number database for this...) so will need to be Australian Ford dealership who will need VIN number also. :)

Hi, I've already removed the radio and the serial number is 4493280 without any letters, no M and no V. The model of radio is n. DC600/70, Made in Singapore.

Sorry, what is FMS?

FMS in a radio manufacturer who supplied radios for many of the Ford Falcons... they were manufactured in Singapore.

However, forget that... I think you've got a Philips radio, going by your model number "DC600/70"

What do you mean? The code for your CD or cassette player is not available on any database, you can have the unit
decoded and reset.

Jon

Back