Forest and VAR

loncell

TK Veteran
I think what Forest said should have been kept private regarding the Luton fan remark. As far as I'm aware there's an agreement were no official can officiate in a game were the club they support are playing in. This has been the case for as long as I can remember.

Now considering the importance and to save any "egg on face" the refs association should have simply removed Stuart Attwell from the VAR panel.

As for the penalty decisions ? VAR is there to clear up any doubts as to whether an offense took place or not but basically in this occasion it got it wrong, how ?, I'm not too sure.

VAR is destroying the game

Take Leeds last night a huge huge game away at Middlesbrough which could be worth around £250million to Leeds a clear offside goal was given. This wasn't a dubious few inches it was a clear offside by a foot or two but I don't read it all over the press this morning even though it's worth to Leeds probably the same as it is to Forest and why ? VAR. Now had they have used VAR at the Leeds they'd be in 3rd place in a far worse place but most accept Bamford blocked the linesman view end of.

Then the Coventry dissallowed goal offside. If your using precise lines and measurements why are they still using Windows Millenium Paintshop with a 9"inch roller so when when you zoom in it looks like some abstract modern art. Why ain't they using high def 4K cameras with pin point accuracy?. Or stadium sensors on top of the stands scattered all around like 3D sonar were it can 10000% precise and in the blink of an eye.

VAR's destroying the game at the top end. Decisions are been made on replays were one man and his dog can see they've got it wrong.
Once a foul or handball is slowed down it's a whole different offense so VAR officials will always see it different due to shutter speed so to speak.
Back to Forest, someone's posted up a video on social media highlighting about 10 v.bad VAR decisions this that's gone against them this season and to be honest you can understand their frustration and anger as some are shockingly bad.

Attwell under refs guidelines should not have been in the VAR box. If he was an Everton fan I'm sure he would have been removed.

Finally, if your running the Prem would you prefer Everton so called big club (not sure why like) with a brand spanking new stadium or Forest ??

There's far too much money involved for it not to be corrupt.

Take Leeds last night a huge huge game away at Middlesbrough which could be worth around £250million to Leeds a clear offside goal was given. This wasn't a dubious few inches it was a clear offside by a foot or two but I don't read it all over the press this morning even though it's worth to Leeds probably the same as it is to Forest and why ? VAR. Now had they have used VAR at the Leeds they'd be in 3rd place in a far worse place but most accept Bamford blocked the linesman view end of.
Looked fine to me here is my var knock up

var.png

I think what Forest said should have been kept private regarding the Luton fan remark. As far as I'm aware there's an agreement were no official can officiate in a game were the club they support are playing in. This has been the case for as long as I can remember.

Now considering the importance and to save any "egg on face" the refs association should have simply removed Stuart Attwell from the VAR panel.

As for the penalty decisions ? VAR is there to clear up any doubts as to whether an offense took place or not but basically in this occasion it got it wrong, how ?, I'm not too sure.

VAR is destroying the game

Then the Coventry dissallowed goal offside. If your using precise lines and measurements why are they still using Windows Millenium Paintshop with a 9"inch roller so when when you zoom in it looks like some abstract modern art. Why ain't they using high def 4K cameras with pin point accuracy?. Or stadium sensors on top of the stands scattered all around like 3D sonar were it can 10000% precise and in the blink of an eye.

VAR's destroying the game at the top end. Decisions are been made on replays were one man and his dog can see they've got it wrong.
Once a foul or handball is slowed down it's a whole different offense so VAR officials will always see it different due to shutter speed so to speak.
Back to Forest, someone's posted up a video on social media highlighting about 10 v.bad VAR decisions this that's gone against them this season and to be honest you can understand their frustration and anger as some are shockingly bad.

Attwell under refs guidelines should not have been in the VAR box. If he was an Everton fan I'm sure he would have been removed.

Finally, if your running the Prem would you prefer Everton so called big club (not sure why like) with a brand spanking new stadium or Forest ??

There's far too much money involved for it not to be corrupt.
Agree with most of the above, I have always enjoyed watching the EFL, mainly the championship, if VAR comes into it in the future, then I feel it will take the enjoyment away, the new offside simulation comes into next seasons premier league, it should bring some improvement, as it was really accurate during the world cup and in the Euro games since, but as for VAR, I wish it had never been introduced, but it is never going away now.

Miles offside even with your dogs back leg line 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
:LOL: This is the thing outside of the Prem.

You win some you lose some old school.

We have had plenty go against us this season its the way it is i dont get upset about it.

We all know VAR also get it wrong with all the tech and time available to them to make a decision.

:LOL: This is the thing outside of the Prem.

You win some you lose some old school.

We have had plenty go against us this season its the way it is i dont get upset about it.

We all know VAR also get it wrong with all the tech and time available to them to make a decision.
Yeah we had our fair share of howlers with VAR ffs YNWA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can’t they just stop the clock and forget about “injury time” and make good calculated decisions with the VAR, like in rugby? I’m not a huge footy fan, but I understand the point of VAR is to make a fair and proper decision. But i think they must be against the clock and have to make a quick decision which then results in it being inaccurate..

I could be wrong, but just an idea.

Why can’t they just stop the clock and forget about “injury time” and make good calculated decisions with the VAR, like in rugby? I’m not a huge footy fan, but I understand the point of VAR is to make a fair and proper decision. But i think they must be against the clock and have to make a quick decision which then results in it being inaccurate..

I could be wrong, but just an idea.
They can take 6-8 mins to do a review so it just can't be "plain and obvious" it should be scrapped as it is not fit for purpose

Back