Forgotten password for Acer aspire 6920g

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi,

I know a lot of you guys are thinking I've got a stolen laptop that I'm trying to get into but I can assure this is not case. The laptop is my father in laws who had a stroke a few months back and is suffering from memory loss, hence forgotten his password.Can anyone help or advice on getting into the laptop without deleting his files and perhaps setting up a new password? I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd still try for him.

regards

shiv

Hi mate you can create either a bootable usb stick or cd/dvd and install Hirems boot to it. It has a program to clear passwords

Hi mate you can create either a bootable usb stick or cd/dvd and install Hirems boot to it. It has a program to clear passwords

Hey thanks for your reply. Sorry if I sound dumb but would he lose all his files etc if do what your saying?

also would I just have to download that "hirems" to USB and just let it clear the password?

sorry my IT knowledge is rubbish.

thanks

shiv

Hi Mate no you would not lose anything. all you would do is clear the log in password. you would have to create a bootable usb stick or cd/dvd. all
instuctions including how to burn stick/dvd can be found in the link I PM'd you

Back