Formuler Z Alpha Freezing?

I have a Formuler Z Alpha and past few days channels have been freezing and becoming stuck, I'm not sure it will be there TV provider as when I power off the box and back on again the TV pictures come back for about 10 minutes before freezing again. It may be the TV provider Im not sure as it hasn't been too bad until past few days and like I said comes back on after reboot.

Obviously this is a pain turning box off and on again every 10 mins if you are watching something. Any suggestions? I have checked software is latest version and VPN is connected. Internet connection is fine.

Without the VPN connection is it better ? Some times VPN speeds drop below what is needed.

Im tipping its your provider but worth trying the above and if possible try your sub on your phone using the 4g connection.

Without the VPN connection is it better ? Some times VPN speeds drop below what is needed.

Im tipping its your provider but worth trying the above and if possible try your sub on your phone using the 4g connection.
i would be very surprised IPTV only needs 10 meg max., it would have to be awful VPN. but dose depend on whatever else is connected to your network.

i would be very surprised IPTV only needs 10 meg max., it would have to be awful VPN. but dose depend on whatever else is connected to your network.
I would not be surprised, seen it recently with my setup with a NordVPN UK server dropping to 6.2mb i could just about watch SD on it till i changed the VPN server.

I would not be surprised, seen it recently with my setup with a NordVPN UK server dropping to 6.2mb i could just about watch SD on it till i changed the VPN server.
yes Nord. not the best buddy. i use express never an issue. but PIA and surf shark good Aswell.

yes Nord. not the best buddy. i use express never an issue. but PIA and surf shark good Aswell.
If i go through my router rather than an app Nord can almost max my connection out via VPN. It's fine odd server is crap but on the whole its good.

could be more to do with the router rather than VPN itself. should be a max of 10% to 20% drop on speeds using a VPN. 20% very rare. but even if you only have 60 meg 12 meg loss max. I lose 20 meg max on a 500-meg connection

I run a Asus AC86U router Mike nothing at all wrong with the router its the odd dodgy/overloaded VPN server nothing more than that.

What Router you running ?

Ive tried Pfsense but for me it did no warrant the extra clutter.

ask your provider to remove from your playlist unwatched bouquets this also will help you to get best experience

I run a Asus AC86U router Mike nothing at all wrong with the router its the odd dodgy/overloaded VPN server nothing more than that.

What Router you running ?

Ive tried Pfsense but for me it did no warrant the extra clutter.
I run through orbi mesh system modem connected to VM hub 4 then I have 1 what they call satalite for WiFi.

Back