Formuler z+ neo

Hi has anyone got or used the formuler z+ neo and what are their thoughts. i currently have a z7+ but notice that they are unavailable now. Want another box for upstairs and like the my TV online app

Hi has anyone got or used the formuler z+ neo and what are their thoughts. i currently have a z7+ but notice that they are unavailable now. Want another box for upstairs and like the my TV online app
My Mrs has a ZNeo in her office, runs
mytvonline2 app
Cannot fault it apart from 1 gb Ram . As @bazcfc1 suggested z8 or z8pro

Seen the z8 pro but don't want to spend too much as its a 2nd box so won't be in much use. Will only be using it for iptv so u think it would be sufficient with 1gb ram

Last edited:
They are OK. My brother had one OK for iptv I think. But did have problems streaming 4k VOD

Also chromecast is another great alternative for the price.

Tested at my mates house and very impressed by it. Personally rate it higher than the fire stick.

Hopefully be getting it very soon myself which am happy about.

Last edited:

Keep an eye on ebay and the sale thread here on TK, a second hand z7+ will come up. Or try the z+ neo and sell on for not much of a loss if it doesn't handle your iptv well. You could even try it out with the existing leads for your z7 to save taking anything except the device out of the box and if it's no good factory reset and return it.

Just looked on flee Bay. Looks like they are still going for quite good money considering their age.

Back