Formuler z10 pro max issue

tolien

Hi. I’m getting lots of 401 errors with my z10 pro max. It’s really frustrating. It’s not my provider because if I use their app on my box I have no issues whatsoever. I can switch to the app permanently but that means I cannot switch back. I’ve researched this for months now and I see lots of people having the same issue with this box in particular but Formuler refuse to accept its anything to do with Mol2. Has anyone else had the same issue at all?

Appologies

HTTP 404, 404 not found, 404, 404 error, page not found or file not found error message is a hypertext transfer protocol standard response code, to indicate that the browser was able to communicate with a given server, but the server could not find what was requested

Try a factory reset are you using mac code method or user/pass url ? Get a trial from another provider see if that same thing happens.

Mac code. I’ve just reinstalled mol2 to see if that helps. Next step is to factory reset it. It’s so annoying.
Ask him to convert it to user/pas as long as he will give you a url to use. Get a couple of trials of other providers and test first though. What app is he using it must be mac code based surly unless you have both options available.

Ask him to convert it to user/pas as long as he will give you a url to use. Get a couple of trials of other providers and test first though. What app is he using it must be mac code based surly unless you have both options available.
I’m not sure. I gave him the mac code for my device but there’s no username and password needed.

I’m not sure. I gave him the mac code for my device but there’s no username and password needed.
You say you are switching to his app then get no issues which app has he given you to use. I very much doubt this is a hardware problem just need to pin point where the issue is.

You say you are switching to his app then get no issues which app has he given you to use. I very much doubt this is a hardware problem just need to pin point where the issue is.
Yeah he has an app for firesticks etc. I think it’s smarters branded with his logos. That works without any problem.

Thanks guys I really appreciate any suggestions. I’ve tried all sorts from buying multiple VPNs, wiring everything up etc. I don’t want to give up mol2 as I like it but as it stands I don’t have any other option, not unless a reset works, or something else.

Yeah he has an app for firesticks etc. I think it’s smarters branded with his logos. That works without any problem.
How are you using smarters app if you have a Mac code based sub that requires a user name and password.

Thanks guys I really appreciate any suggestions. I’ve tried all sorts from buying multiple VPNs, wiring everything up etc. I don’t want to give up mol2 as I like it but as it stands I don’t have any other option, not unless a reset works, or something else.
Ask your provider to change to user and password and then try or get a trial to rule out box issue or not

Back