Formuler z10 pro max issue

Has the supplier changed ports or dns? His suppliers app would be updated but he’d still have MTO set up with the old dns. Loads of services changing dns to try and get around blocks at the minute

There is an option in mol2 to use username and password if he sent you a portal for the mac just take the /c off end and use the portal without the /c also should be a box to tick in mol2 to use username and password.
All he needs to do is convert your line it’s not rocket science.
Don’t know why people sell iptv if they don’t understand how devices work or even use iptv
There is a /c on the end baz. What will happen if i remove that? He won’t convert anything as he says his setup works and he won’t change it. He said others have the same box but not the same problem.

Take a photo of your line
And reset your box.. it takes 5 minutes to set up.

There is a /c on the end baz. What will happen if i remove that? He won’t convert anything as he says his setup works and he won’t change it. He said others have the same box but not the same problem.
Tell him it costs nothing to convert a line and to stop been a tight c@nt 😆😆.
you paid for a service and it’s not working via your box
You don’t have to reset your box just make a note of the portal uninstall mol2 reboot your box and re download mol from the AppStore then re enter your dns

Tell him it costs nothing to convert a line and to stop been a tight c@nt 😆😆.
you paid for a service and it’s not working via your box
You don’t have to reset your box just make a note of the portal uninstall mol2 reboot your box and re download mol from the AppStore then re enter your dns
Haha I’ve tried everything. He won’t budge. I’ve factory reset it now so hopefully that issue will be gone.

I think it's a case of your supplier not knowing how to change it. I also don't see why he's threatening you with banning your mac address
If he doesn't want to give you the portal address, ask him for the configuration code and use the username and password only method

I think it's a case of your supplier not knowing how to change it. I also don't see why he's threatening you with banning your mac address
If he doesn't want to give you the portal address, ask him for the configuration code and use the username and password only method
I’ve no idea tbh. I’ve asked him multiple times if he can change things and he refuses. He’s quite well known on another site and lots of people use him. I don’t think it’s a case of him not knowing, he just won’t budge when it comes to changing his setup. Trust me, I’m more frustrated than anyone about this. I have tried multiple VPNs, even going through mobile data etc. he said VM is the problem too so I should change my isp. Ive tried literally everything except a complete reset of my box(which I’ve now done). I guess if it continues my mac will be blacklisted and that’s that.

As for finding another supplier. It’s a minefield and I don’t want to waste money on resellers etc. I’m pretty much stuck.

As for finding another supplier. It’s a minefield and I don’t want to waste money on resellers etc. I’m pretty much stuck.
The bloke is chatting shite, there's no problems with VM, and FWIW, you have already bought from a reseller.

Are the firewalls turned off on router and there’s nothing wrong with resellers bud just need the right provider

Are the firewalls turned off on router and there’s nothing wrong with resellers bud just need the right provider
It’s finding one that’s the problem. And yeah I’ve turned off all filters etc. it seems fine up to now since resetting.

Mac code. I’ve just reinstalled mol2 to see if that helps. Next step is to factory reset it. It’s so annoying.
I have had issues with my z10 Pro and eventually carried out a factory reset and so far all appears to be working correctly I know its annoying to carry out the factory reset but it might solve your problems

Back