Formuler Z11 Pro Max

p4nds

Hi everyone,

Recently discovered that there’s an extensive selection of devices out there to be used for IPTV that aren’t fire sticks! I think I’ve decided to get a Z11 Pro Max but I was wondering if anyone is able to answer a couple of questions? I have searched the forum but can’t find a definitive answer.

Firstly, I’ve heard that mytvonline3 is one of the best players out there. I currently use TiviMate which is currently a good experience on my fire stick 4k max. What is it about mytvonline3 that puts it above tivimate?

And also, I use Stremio for films and series at the moment. Has anyone had experience running this on a Z11 Pro Max and would you say it’s considerably better than a fire stick? I guess I’m just trying to justify the amount of money required to get hold of a new device!

Cheers!

Well the answer to mytvonline vs tivimate.

Well its personal choice but I would say you have gotten used to tivimate now so your will probably prefer it.

Like my own experience IMPLAYER overall is probably better than tivimate. But I just keep going back to tivimate.

As for streamio yes that can be installed on any android device.

So in conclusion people buy formuler because they like mytvonline. Try IMPLAYER on your firestick and see what you think. As they ate pretty much identical.

I would give mytvonline a go, you've paid for it.

IMplayer tivimate etc you have to pay for.

No I haven’t bought it yet. Just weighing up my options
Oh ok sorry, I misread .

Tivimate and IMPlayer are decent, I like IMPlayer as you get a web panel, and you can update stuff from there.

A much better remote exprience on the Formuler or buzz boxes when it come to controling the inbuilt IPTV app on both those device.

I do run Tivimate and Implayer on devices without an inbuilt IPTV app.

I've had the formuler z11 pro max for about a month and can't fault it. It runs extremely smoothly, wireless signal works brilliantly (well enough to run 4k from a mesh wifi and measly 60mbps internet), controller is fantastic and works well with Plex.

However i haven't tried anything else as i was going down rabbitholes trying to figure out the best devies, software etc so just went for this. No regrets at all.

Also one feature that gets overlooked with mytvonline is the ability to search for subtitles that aren't on your movies and series and apply them
Most movies have them you just need to use vlc player it will pretty much do the same thing.

Most movies have them you just need to use vlc player it will pretty much do the same thing.
Most series don't, but with the partnership with opensubtitles.org it's literally 2 clicks of a button and they are there. Very helpful for hearing impaired

Just tested 5 or 6 tv shows using vlc just clicked download subtitles and it did. So not sure. But I always use vlc for movies and sereis anyway.

mind some were for the wrong show that actually downloaded lol

Last edited:
mytvonline is good! But tivimate has a better visual and is more preferred for me, but also having the same app on every TV helps as others don’t need to learn 2/3 different apps.

Z11 pro max with myonline3 that's all you need for the best experience with a good IPTV provider in my opinion and connecting it via ethernet cable you are sorted

I have tried a clone of MyTVonline
which did work well and looked great but I think I personally still preferred Tivimate and iMPlayer.

I prefer to watch to movies/TV series on a dedicated apps than use VOD on a sub.
More variety, better picture and sound quality.
You don’t need to ask suppliers to add content and wait for it to be added.
Weyd and Syncler are the best apps I have tested for this but require a sub and a Real Debrid account.
Stremio is ok for free with Real Debrid account.

I have tried a clone of MyTVonline
which did work well and looked great but I think I personally still preferred Tivimate and iMPlayer.

I prefer to watch to movies/TV series on a dedicated apps than use VOD on a sub.
More variety, better picture and sound quality.
I don’t need to ask suppliers to add content and wait for it to be added.
Weyd and Syncler are the best apps I have tested for this but require a sub and a Real Debrid account.
Stremio is ok for free with Real Debrid account.
Yeah I echo your response on this, personally I do the same, I actually use a service were stremio is included in the sub, it’s much better.

Back