Formuler z7+ 5G.

bondy lad

Afternoon guys, yet another problem, I have a d so pare formuler z7 box, could never master it f add o I have let my friend have it to see how he likes it/or not, stupidly we did a “factory reset” so he could start from scratch,,,I know barmy idea,,,anyhow, we between us have absolutely no idea how to install “downloader” app?????? Have tried google play store but it just is not the usual one and goes on about Instagram/tik tok or something!!!! Can you tell me how to download this, similar to the one I have on my firestick ( much easier to deal with) the downloader app even with my very limited knowledge is essential to proceed,, once again thank you, please keep any info as simple as you can,,,, cheers guys.

I have done this, but it’s not the one??? He is with me, it says it’s “downloader” at bottom of app it says “universal “???? When I try to open just get sent everywhere, ended up on something called “ monakle”!!!!

Ended up with “ iptv support all devices best Europe iptv provider” clicked on it and got “space iptv”, really struggling with this,will have to find one of my mates( if any), did exactly as you said, to no avail, I am sadly just not a techy, thanks for replies all the same.

Ended up with “ iptv support all devices best Europe iptv provider” clicked on it and got “space iptv”, really struggling with this,will have to find one of my mates( if any), did exactly as you said, to no avail, I am sadly just not a techy, thanks for replies all the same.
I thought you could use Mac address for IPTV on that device?
You don't have to use Android app

Yes with z7 it's an old device . Better use portal with Mac address. Edit portal and type the url there.

Thanks once again, I will Deffo seek advice from someone, maybe one of my sons if they turn up tomorrow for obvious reasons,, but just confirm without really peeing you off, does this help me get “ downloader”????

Thanks once again, I will Deffo seek advice from someone, maybe one of my sons if they turn up tomorrow for obvious reasons,, but just confirm without really peeing you off, does this help me get “ downloader”????
No.
You want "downloader" so that you can install Android app for iptv, yes?

You can watch IPTV without any Android app or downloader installed

Neary everyone installs downloader to side load apps what app are you trying to install through downloader.

On Z7 it can be installed but not stable. Had few complaints because the android version is 7.1 I think
This is true it istalls but no links will work in downloader on my Old Z7+

I just transfer what i want to a usb stick and install them from there.

Ok, now it’s becoming clear, I wanted to install, vpn, peacock tv, bee tv, uk Turks , etc etc, however, yes, I have an iptv sub that I thought I could download and simply click on to view,mytvonline is far to complicated for an idiot like me, you guys are stars, I thank you all for continued input.

Last edited:
@bondy lad - There are loads of Youtube videos. On MyTvOnline, you simply enter URL, username, Password of your provider and away you go.... That will be way way better than any 'free' apps

Ok, now it’s becoming clear, I wanted to install, vpn, peacock tv, bee tv, uk Turks , etc etc, however, yes, I have an iptv sub that I thought I could download and simply click on to view,mytvonline is far to complicated for an idiot like me, you guys are stars, I thank you all for continued input.

You can use the play store to download vpn apps, use MyTvonline to watch your iptv. Other than that, it's probably more hassle than it's worth to try to use a z7+ for anything else.

Back