Free 7 day server!(nzb) Post Server and Working confirmation only.

Account type : XL PLUS
Expires : 29 July 2010
Username : xd175520
Password : f2f72608
Server : reader6.xlned.com
Port(s) : 119, 80, 563(SSL), 443(SSL)

Account type : 3 day trial (Unlimited)
Expires : 01 August 2010
Username : 951951951
Password : 753753753
Server : free.hitnews.eu
Port(s) : 119 (or 563 for SSL)

Account type : 3 day trial (Unlimited)
Expires : 01 August 2010
Username : 888999888
Password : 999888999
Server : free.hitnews.eu
Port(s) : 119 (or 563 for SSL)

I'll also introduce you to:

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

And proxies:

proxy.org/

Wiz do you use a web based proxy or do you use a free proxy address for your computer when doing this?

ok just tried this myself, works like a charm :)
I know dan just posted one but sure the more the merrier !

Account type: 3 day trial unlimited
server: free.hitnews.eu
username: alkazarz
password: 18283895
connections: 8
port: 119 or 563 for ssl

Server: free.hitnews.eu
user: warezowarez
pass: warezwarezo
Port: 119
Type: Unlimited
Expires: 7th August

Just to add i'm unable to connect to the server, with both the details above, my newly generated one, and aswell as my old one. Wonder what gives there...hmmm

Update:
Solved, as soon as i apply "SSL encryption" in Alt Binz, the server connects without an issue, however connecting without "SSL" fails to connect to the server.

Last edited:
okay guys, i can see that gives me an email address for ten minutes, most sites need you to activate an e mail. can you open these addresses to do this? any basic hand holding would be appreciated

yeah that very same page that gives you the email address will also receive the activation email for you so no need to navigate away from it. keep that page open in a seperate window or tab, happy days :)

I downloaded 7 gigs from the free server i used today at full speed! took about an hour

cheers axxxo, 7G in an hour, that's terrible slow lol

just tried that out axxxo, here is another

type: three day unlimited trial
Expires: 06/08/2010
User ID: manchestercity1
Password: manchester
Server address : free.hitnews.eu

Hmm, tried generating another credential. The site (hitnews.eu) tells me that an activation has been sent to the email (generated by 10minutemail), but i dont recieve an email and waited for 10 minutes. Could it be possible that they've blocked the email or just a temporary glitch?

Solved:

Tried a different temporary email provider:
Code:
http://www.mailinator.com/
Just put in an email, exampler: 123@mailinator.com and click 'Go' to check your inbox. I got the email instantly from hitnews.eu If anyone finds that the 10minutemail site still works then do let me and others know. :)
For the meantime:

Expires:08/08/2010
Code:
User: lollmaolol
Pass: lmaolollol
No. of connections: 8

It doesnt get any more random than that. ;)

Last edited:
It appears that the 10minutemail . com email addies may have been blacklisted by hitnews.eu. Mailinator seems to be working for the moment though.

New Acc:

Code:
Expires: 11.08.2010
User ID: wowmanthisis
Password: awesomedude
Server address : free.hitnews.eu

nice username and password lol i tried 10minutemail the other day when you said and it didnt work for me either :(

how about a 7 day trial, like rizla used to put up for us, just click on this link( i will do it as soon as dan's has run out) XLned - Usenet for everyone
then choose the 1 week option, which costs €0.00. and hopefully hey presto.

I will put one up on the 15th as there is no point in wasting the days already there in Dan's post(y)

me too, my natural curiosity got the better of me, and seeing as i am off today, i had time to mess around

The site tells me that "mailinator.com" email domain has been disallowed because of account abuse, and another thing is that, it'll only allow you to register 1 account per computer/ip address. When i try going to the same page through a proxy, the 0.00 euro offer seems to dissapear.

The site tells me that "mailinator.com" email domain has been disallowed because of account abuse, and another thing is that, it'll only allow you to register 1 account per computer/ip address. When i try going to the same page through a proxy, the 0.00 euro offer seems to dissapear.

Yeah, only some proxies work for XLNED. I tried a few, noroadblock.com works, but only once. Easier it seems just to use the 3 day trial when you need. Also stuff like 10minutemail go by the name of disposable emails. Try google to find more :)

Back