Free catchup

Not at the moment, no, specially because it can vary among providers and you could be using several with different settings.

What's the provider you're seeing that happening on, out of curiosity?

There's a new update for the plugin that has a mod to work with suls plugin to mark the catchup channel

https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2/commit/980894de9caaa80de9365246d23a696b64a60bc8

I've edited the OP I've made on the other section to point folks to French's: this is a new M3U proxy plugin to mark catchup channels during M3U fetching by Suls, Jedi or whatever folks use to create bouquets using an M3U URL. This way it's more generic and will, in theory, work with newer versions of whatever. Let me know if you try it and how it works for you (I know that the marker/URL encoding bits can be a bit daunting, but should be doable enough).

hi mate if u use an override.xml it puts the catchup channels down the bottom of the categories
this was an issue when you first started doing this

hi mate if u use an override.xml it puts the catchup channels down the bottom of the categories
this was an issue when you first started doing this

The only that changes with French's is that Suls now sees and acts on the marked channel name - so, if you have an override file, you might need to redo it to take this into account (adding the marker, or duplicating the entries for channels supporting catchup so there's an entry with and another without the marker in the name).

Back