Free License for USB Safely Remove

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
During the week of August 19th - 25th, 2009 everyone can get a free license for version 4.1 of the award-winning program USB Safely Remove!

Link:

-

i got this last august and i liked the way it ran in comparison to microsoft's version. recently, usb safely remove told me that a new version was available and would i like to upgrade, I, like a fool clicked yes. now my trial period is up and i cant use is, nor can i go back to the version that i got last august.

here is my questions, A. is there a way to go back? B. is ther a way to get it free at the moment? and C. if not, if anyone sees this offer again, can you please post it, so as i can reinstal it.

cheers gang, I have full faith in you.

OK wheelo, here's what I suggest you try.

Remove the latest updated program

Download & run THIS file (It's safe, I wrote it :grin:)

Restart your machine & install your original one.

Register it using your original license key.

Let me know if it works.

-

Last edited:
it says trial expired, enter licence key, order later, order now$20

let me just add to that, it seems to be running as an unregistered evaluation copy, will try it for a few days and see what happens, will let you know.

Thanks Gman

Last edited:
it says trial expired, enter licence key, order later, order now$20

let me just add to that, it seems to be running as an unregistered evaluation copy, will try it for a few days and see what happens, will let you know.

Thanks Gman

That would be correct because you need to enter the key you got originally, now.

-

thanks to both Gman and Had, i ran your prog G, rebooted, reloaded usb safely remove( thanks had i had deleted my old copy, then put in my original key, and hey presto, i have my own ligit copy

what did your prog do G, fool the directory into thinking that it had never registered usb before?

thanks to both Gman and Had, i ran your prog G, rebooted, reloaded usb safely remove( thanks had i had deleted my old copy, then put in my original key, and hey presto, i have my own ligit copy

what did your prog do G, fool the directory into thinking that it had never registered usb before?

Pretty much wheelo, it actually deleted the line in your Windows registry that was entered by the new version of USB Safely Remove. That line remains there even after uninstall so as to not allow you to register other copies, even with the key.

Keep that little Reg file somewhere safe in case it ever happens again :)

Glad it sorted you out (y)

-

Last edited:
Back