FREE!! openbox v8s

Yep it was my very first box, just shows how things have changed ay.
Cost me 130 quid originally. I didnt know any better though to be fair

I have been looking for something that would move a motor easy enough, and be able to put a modern image on, i have been using an old dreambox, which is great for the motor, but rubbish for the image.

I will try and find out if it would move it ok, and if so then i would be happy to take it and cover the postage as i am in N-Ireland, is there a current image on it.

I will try and find out if it would move it ok, and if so then i would be happy to take it and cover the postage as i am in N-Ireland, is there a current image on it.
You can't put images on open boxes mate @makido was my first box lol paid £80 I've just sent 3 of them to tip as for the motor side of things havnt a clue

The box doesnt have an image its just a very basic box. What I know about running a motor you can write on a stamp.
Not much use to you I know. Have a google about and see what you can find out. Im hoping someone will bail me out and answer your question cos I have no clue

Yeah maybe just stick with the old dreambox then as its more the image side of things that is a priority for me as it does move the motor ok, but thanks makido for the offer and i hope you find someone to take it and make good use of it, i hate to see working boxes getting discarded.

they are a good box,
especially for motorised or multi-sat , as the layout is very clear on them,
I had an F5 and a V8s, cracking boxes,
but they are NOT enigma 2 boxes so the layout is the layout, you cant change it or put images on them.

Back