FreeFlix HQ v4.3.0 and iptv (Final) (Pro) (Mod).apk

After discovering the joys of Film+ Thanks to Fez, I thought I try FreeFlix,

I installed this APK successfully. I then checked to see if the Movie & TV library were available all looked good. I then went back that evening to view it. Much to my surprise it had uninstalled itself.

Is this a stable APK or still in flaky test mode?

Hi M8ty I've struggled to install this on my Formuler Z8 box, as I had a indefinate spinner on the first install which I abandond, the second install it spun on & on for some time, & wasn't till I clicked on the 3 dots in the R/H corner to restart/ relaunch when the library finally appeared. I then click out/back to the main Android screen; but no 'FreeFlix' icon. So I went back via into the APK via 'Storage' to my flashdrive & clicked it open again. I thought it best to log-out & restart to confirm this installation. On return to main screen the FreeFlix icon was at last there! So I clicked on it & chose the first movie 'Awake.' It failed to find sufficent sources/ servers. So I tried 'The Wrath of Man' & it at last launched! This has taken some perseverence & currently seems OK - so we'll see! :unsure:

Hi M8ty I've struggled to install this on my Formuler Z8 box, as I had a indefinate spinner on the first install which I abandond, the second install it spun on & on for some time, & wasn't till I clicked on the 3 dots in the R/H corner to restart/ relaunch when the library finally appeared. I then click out/back to the main Android screen; but no 'FreeFlix' icon. So I went back via into the APK via 'Storage' to my flashdrive & clicked it open again. I thought it best to log-out & restart to confirm this installation. On return to main screen the FreeFlix icon was at last there! So I clicked on it & chose the first movie 'Awake.' It failed to find sufficent sources/ servers. So I tried 'The Wrath of Man' & it at last launched! This has taken some perseverence & currently seems OK - so we'll see! :unsure:
Not always needed but after an install id always restart the box.

If there are still issues in apps installed section id clear the cache force stop the app and reboot.

Not at the moment no.

Apps dont just delete themselves though.

Have you run any updates on you z8 after the freeflix install ?

For you info the 2nd of June version is working well on my Z7+ and a firestick.

Hi Fez

Yes M8 I've recenty run the latest update from Formuler for my Z8. Maybe thats wiped out the previously installed version of FreeFilx ? However I must confess I've not found this as stable as Film+ which has been solid since installing it.

FreelFlix does not appear to install into the box now,. It seems the only way I can use it is by leaving my flash-drive attached to the box , only then can I get it to work, it just doesn't want to remain inserted/ installed in the Z8 - very strange!

It seems your installing it to your flash drive or it is using the flash drive for cache and not the Z8 internal flash, check that.

On storing the 'intall file' it's a binary choice!

I'm unable to find any options, or ways of determining excactly where this install file should be stored/kept. Any ideas?

Attachments

• FreeFlix 1.jpg
    FreeFlix 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • FreeFlix 2.jpg
    FreeFlix 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Well when you just installed it as in your pics it updated the app so the app was never removed.

Under android-apps remove it altogether reboot and start again.

I just found some time earlier today to follow your suggestion. I'm sorry to say it failed.

You said 'I installed it in my pics, (Whatever that is) & it updated the app.' That's not the case., I found no evidence of such installation. Even after my attempts to install it keeps stating 'Done.' But it was not installed in the memory or file storage in the Z8.

It does function, but only when the app is accessed via the plugged in USB/ flash drive. As soon as I unplug the USB/ drive the app fails! Do you have a procedure to install it from a different source, where it will actually install on my Z8's internal storage as per Film+?

Do you have a procedure to install it from a different source, where it will actually install on my Z8's internal storage as per Film+?
You could remove any usb hard drives and install it with abdlink, this youll see mentioned for sideloading apps to a firestick but it will work with your Z8 also.

Google abdlink and do some research on ho to use it.

Fez M8, I've spent hours trying with so many different options under abdlink! This is 'Trial & Terror!'

I'm gowing old trying to figure out how to choose the right option & then 'F' about trying to install it.!

I need more procedural advice, maybe in a PM?

The problem i think you have is as soon as you pop a usb stick in the Z8 it mounts it as extra storage so when Freeflix installs it decides to use it in some way that is why it only works with the USB stick in.

Problems should be discussed on the forum mate not PM then any decent information can be read by those with a similar problem.

The problem you have is not one i have on a Z7+

Hello M8, I'm so pleased to advise that today after a lot more 'Trial & Terror,' I re-downloaded the 'Freeflix' APK which is now showing a different icon, the result: -

Whatever was stopping the regular installation & (most important) the retention of this app onto the hard drive of my Z8 has been fixed ! emoji_clap

Also, I've since found a very similar movie app called: 'BeeTV' which I've also installed - all now working! (y)

Last edited:
Hello M8, I'm so pleased to advise that today after a lot more 'Trial & Terror,' I re-downloaded the 'Freeflix' APK which is now showing a different icon, the result: -

Whatever was stopping the regular installation & (most important) the retention of this app onto the hard drive of my Z8 has been fixed ! emoji_clap

Also, I've since found a very similar movie app called: 'BeeTV' which I've also installed - all now working! (y)
Future update for BeeTV here mate

BeeTV Latest [Ad-Free] apk

Back