Freesat & Multi Bouquets

okmate

Hi Guys my setup is running perfect at the moment,I'm running Vti image on my vuduo2 with a motorised dish.

Ive been wondering if I can connect an aeriel to my other tuner and run both sat and aeriel,

i know you can do it with 2 sat feeds but i didn't know if you can mix the buoquets.

cheers

Hi Guys my setup is running perfect at the moment,I'm running Vti image on my vuduo2 with a motorised dish.

Ive been wondering if I can connect an aeriel to my other tuner and run both sat and aeriel,

i know you can do it with 2 sat feeds but i didn't know if you can mix the buoquets.

cheers
You can with a dvb/t tuner added yes.

After scanning with the tuner youll have the channels under the satellites list as a new entry. You'll probably need to make your own Favourites bouquet from the scanned list.

You can with a dvb/t tuner added yes.

After scanning with the tuner youll have the channels under the satellites list as a new entry. You'll probably need to make your own Favourites bouquet from the scanned list.
Top man lets give it a go

well that was easy enough, 1 more question,after I've scanned for all channels I can only see SD channels,my tuner is a DVB-T/DVB-C can this handle had channels ?

You need to scan under the T2 protocol as well, you should be able to select in the tuner menu.

Yes just disabled it and rescanned still the same will down load autobouquets , just don't want to mess my bouquets up

Well i cant download auto buoquets maker so I'm trying to find out what transponder or freq the HD channels are on then I will do a scan

whoops just tried installing skynew, i added it to tmp and installed it fine but box wont boot now,I can connect to the box via dcc is there a way to get out this hole lol

Back