Freeview for formuler or firestick

de.ath

TK Supporter
Does anyone know how to put freeview on my firestick or formuler box. Any links or point me in the right direction.
I've tried the aussie version it kept failing. Thanks.

Thanks. I found this aussie link a few months ago. And it works for aussie TV. It won't change to the UK with or with out vpn.
I've been adjusting settings back and forth for weeks
I'll try the dongle next.
Thanks.

Just checked out the dongle. It requires an aerial. Really bad signal where I live. It was either sly or vermin TV when I first moved in. Not one house near me has an aerial.
One guy on here years ago did a sub for freeview app. I've been messaging him for months and no answer
Not to worry. I'll keep searching.

Just checked out the dongle. It requires an aerial. Really bad signal where I live. It was either sly or vermin TV when I first moved in. Not one house near me has an aerial.
One guy on here years ago did a sub for freeview app. I've been messaging him for months and no answer
Not to worry. I'll keep searching.
Isn't it obvious from the name that Freeview requires an antenna,?
In the same way Freesat requires a dish.
You could always use the Freeview app if you want to stream it.

Thanks. As I've originally said. I've downloaded the aussie version and cannot get UK TV.

Isn't it obvious from the name that Freeview requires an antenna,?
In the same way Freesat requires a dish.
You could always use the Freeview app if you want to stream it.
Yes it's so obvious it's freeview.
Just like watching slytv. Using iptv.

Yes it's so obvious it's freeview.
Just like watching slytv. Using iptv.
either way if internet goes down you have nothing so always better to have other source if possible, you did mention you thought sly when you moved in I know no use for firestick but berhaps a cheap freesat box.

That link takes you to the oz/ new Zealand.
Then it asks for the 5 digit post code only accepts the down under postcodes. . Unless I'm downloading and setting up wrong.

That's the error I get. With or without vpn.

Attachments

• IMG_20221201_220149.jpg
    IMG_20221201_220149.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Thanks. That's the original aussie link and that's a total pain to load
You have to go into old version apk. Then keep downloading it till it eventually does load.

Back