Cable Freeview on ATV

vicflange

Using a terrestrial aerial, an Autobouquetmaker scan finds all of the freeview channels, they are all there with the epg information alongside, but there are some that don't display when selected.

Strangely all of them work in OpenPli but that software give me other issues.

Any ideas gratfeully recieved

AutoBouquestMaker reads tables, it does not "scan". Yes, the button says scan.

Which mast is your aerial pointing to? What area have you selected in ABM?

It's Belmont mast, it works fine on all channels if OpenPLi is installed, it finds all of the channels and they all display when selected, whereas with OpenAtv installed it finds all of the channels but some of them don't display when selected. So it seems that there is something in OpenPli, that is missing in OpenAtv, that is allowing all of the Freeview channels to connect and display.
I can't use Openpli permanently because it causes other issues.

Thanks

Remove the Terrestrial services, and scan using the manual scanning function in Enigma2. Do not use ABM. Then check again.

BTW, IIRC, PLI use a pegged back version of ABM in Release image. ATV uses latest versions. You shouldl try and updating provider file in PLI too.

Thank you for your responses. I have removed the AB listings and completed a manual scan. This found all the channels and lists them in Last Scanned, but when selected none of them display. Should I be accessing the list another way? Thanks again

Further to this. I have now scanned several times and eventually the channels are now active, I have no idea why this has suddenly occured but it is now working, thanks again

Last edited:
Back