Freezing & glitching

Did you cut the cable that came into your house and put on a rf connector for your box?
If you bought a cheap cable of eBay and used that this would also cause you problems as the cable needs to be at least wf100 spec.

Did you cut the cable that came into your house and put on a rf connector for your box?
If you bought a cheap cable of eBay and used that this would also cause you problems as the cable needs to be at least wf100 spec.
I’m using original vm cable mate

I’ll definitely try this, I find it strange that movies and sports rarely have the problem, which is fine for me, but music and kids are constantly freezing and glitchy, which is no good for the kids!

different frequencies react differently to splitters and cable types

Was the same for me all of the premium channels were spot on but the crap fta channels what our lass likes were shite. Especially my5 ha.

She was doing her nut..

You wont get a line where all channels clear perfectly theres always a couple that dont clear sometimes or take a while to clear sadly ;)

Same boat here....i changed providers and it seemed to improve...think that was just coincidence though as it back to more or less unwatchable again now except for premium channels.

Back