Freezing mag254

Hi
I seem to be getting lots of freezing. I think it’s an issue with my settings. If anyone can provide step by step setup on mag 254 to ensure channels do not freeze.
Tried to adjust buffer but don’t think that has made a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a supplier or using m3u list? Also maybe best to check B'band speed.

I have a supplier and believe his connection is reliable. Broadband is an issue as I live in Dubai.
Could router be an issue as the router is very basic think runs WiFi as 10mb

Hi
I seem to be getting lots of freezing. I think it’s an issue with my settings. If anyone can provide step by step setup on mag 254 to ensure channels do not freeze.
Tried to adjust buffer but don’t think that has made a difference

ethernet cable or wifi ?

I have a supplier and believe his connection is reliable. Broadband is an issue as I live in Dubai.
Could router be an issue as the router is very basic think runs WiFi as 10mb

You need a good b'band speed with wired ethernet cable between router and box. 10mb is prob minimum required

You need a good b'band speed with wired ethernet cable. 10mb is prob minimum required

My speed is 32mb however the router is basic that runs at 10-15mb.
Would you advise I change router and if so, what spec would you recommend for a wired connection?

Try another iptv line for free on your mag, as you can run more than one iptv line on your mag and see how that line runs? Just a idea

When the kids get on iPads just slows all and iptv starts to buffer. When only 2-3 devices are on it’s fine

Back