freezing on 28.2 sat and iptv

trigger2204

so i have a vu+ solo 2 box i have a euro line and iptv line on my box the images i have tried are wooshbuild, grogbuild, blackhole and egami, i am using oscam 11.681-r798 have tried other as well, i have surfshark for vpn but not using it currently as it makes matters worse, now on sat 28.2 trying to watch any channel just constantly freezes but when i goto sat 19.2 it works perfectly no issues what so ever i just cant work out what the issue is same with my iptv cant watch it as freezes all the time i have tried with vpn still no good, i am on virgin for broadband and get 350mbs this is installed correctly and i do actually get that speed, my dish is aligned correctly as well i dont know what else i can try to sort this out any help i would be grateful .

so i have a vu+ solo 2 box i have a euro line and iptv line on my box the images i have tried are wooshbuild, grogbuild, blackhole and egami, i am using oscam 11.681-r798 have tried other as well, i have surfshark for vpn but not using it currently as it makes matters worse, now on sat 28.2 trying to watch any channel just constantly freezes but when i goto sat 19.2 it works perfectly no issues what so ever i just cant work out what the issue is same with my iptv cant watch it as freezes all the time i have tried with vpn still no good, i am on virgin for broadband and get 350mbs this is installed correctly and i do actually get that speed, my dish is aligned correctly as well i dont know what else i can try to sort this out any help i would be grateful .
Hi,
Same here with 28.2 channels (about half of them occasional freezing) no problems with Astra 19 and Hot Bird.

not to fussed about 28.2 its more my iptv the movies stream fine off it but i cant even watch a live channel my provider has said its all fine his end at a loss now

not to fussed about 28.2 its more my iptv the movies stream fine off it but i cant even watch a live channel my provider has said its all fine his end at a loss now
Try an iptv test from elsewhere
If that's the same then it's your setup.
If not then it's your provider

Back