Freezing on channels for up to 10 seconds!

RamaTech

Does anyone have a cure for this problem?

I have a h2h box running on vm. Coax cable with f connector on it running straight into the back of the box. I tried an attenuator as used to use one of these on my old eurovox box because I think I had too strong a signal. Using this though makes things worse and some channels won't even load at all with it on.

Is there a problem with my vm router which is the super hub 2. Do I need to alter some settings on it?

Please help

Does anyone have a cure for this problem?

I have a h2h box running on vm. Coax cable with f connector on it running straight into the back of the box. I tried an attenuator as used to use one of these on my old eurovox box because I think I had too strong a signal. Using this though makes things worse and some channels won't even load at all with it on.

Is there a problem with my vm router which is the super hub 2. Do I need to alter some settings on it?

Please help
Rama Tech, when you hold the f connector tight into the rf in does the picture get better. I have a H2 combo and my VM side can be problematic just with any kind of movement with the feed in which I put down to a poor tuner. My feed has been tested on Openbox v8 pro without issues, sounds like you have a tuner like mines.
Youll need to mess around, try making the copper line feed longer and see if this helps, I feel your pain lol

Back